Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Fish profile question
Stupid question maybe.

But does the fish profile have a function where it will move, whenever you hit that annoying msg saying you fisht the area out, then you need to step 10meter to the right before you can fish again?

havent been able to find it, or a add-on.
Make another marker near to first marker and use task manager plugin
Built-in markers are made for this too - put a timer on each marker.
When targeting a fish I have 2 markers - one for where I'm actively fishing and one to reset the timer.
First marker is for 25 minutes, 2nd one for 2 minutes - just enough time to get there, fish once or twice, and then come back to first marker.

:)
yea totally what im trying to do lol.

i just made 2 random markers, but when the timer runs out it just stands still, it dosent go to the nxt marker so im a bit confused at what im doing wrong.

and that task manager menu that pops after downloading it dosent really do anything i got no options in it.

But after you made 2 markers, how do you set it up so it will run between them once time is up?

oh i think i figured it out.

i was having navmesh on - None.

After changeing it, it startet moving between em
Does the Mooch function dont work`? even i got it checkt or not , it dosent mooch fish
mooch is on the marker.
also make sure that on the new marker, set max level to 50, i had a problem where it wouldn't go to next spot cause max was set to 45 and i was 50, hope this helps