Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average
Crashes when I go to Coerthas
Here are some problems I've been having, though most of them are probably my fault.
1. Assist mode does not work for Healing. It just never heals anyone, just stands there.
2. Grind mode for conjurer cast protect alot or not at all. Sometime it will cast mid battle with 26 mins left on buff and sometimes it won't cast it period.
3. Sometimes teleport will come on with no mention at all. I never use teleport just in case, but sometimes after a death, it will automatically come back on. Scares me every time.

There are a few more, but I can't remember them. When in damage mode, it works flawlessly, only my healing has trouble. I have a lvl 50 that I use with it and everything works awesome, assist, grind, and pvp, but then I switch to my healer and boom, trouble left and right. Though I imagine that most of the problems are my fault ( I've gone through the guides many times and I'm still learning all the little tricks to get everything to work just how I want it), I was still hoping to get the assist mode to work well for duties and pvp. Thanks
when you are in assist mode healing you have to set hte priority as healer... then set up healing priority.

what happens with that is sync issues. there are 2 versions of protect thus two buff ids for it. one for high level one for low level. telepot never turns on by its self unless you switch to duty mode.