Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
AK HM+Loot
or lower the wait timer
a lot of these newer profile in the higher end dungeons/raids are sometimes very sensitive to lag. the only way to fix this is to reduce your lag as much as you can, or by editing your files and either increase or decrease the waittime/failtimes of that file. Its not very hard and doesn't require a lot of knowledge on the coding, just open the files up with notepad/wordpad/ect and look through the file at the ["waitTime"] and [failTime"] and increase the number by 1000 and save.

"If you enjoy our work
please show you love here"

[Image: btn_donate_cc_147x47.png]
Yea, thats why I said i was going to mess with the timers for encounter 4 and 5. SInce I finished my relic i havent needed to farm soldery so its been a low priority to play with this again. Just started another zodiak, so ill be testing this soon.
ok just for those who look for the complete thing.

2nd boss is a pain in the ass. the invisibility and randomness on which side (north or south) he goes to is really insane. add to that the counter that you need to get the deinvisibility spell on you, go on the floor, let the buff explode on him and then asap get in the air again. I think square really wanted to kill us with those 2nd bosses in the new inis.

3rd not possible without healer. He hurts a lot. Like 2nd boss but much more. The trick is only the way to him not the kill in itself. Gonna spin it a bit around more and look if I can get it to work but no hopes. Anyway AK Half (though it should only be called first boss :P since there isnt anything else) is nice in itself. thank you for sharing