Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
WP [HM] 50 Sol, 40 Poe [2 mins]
With the new dungeons being i100... I'd kinda try to soulbind i90 crafted gear in those dungeons at a mass of trash, then killing off the final boss for poe's aswell. Mind giving me a hint to a good trashpack just like the one in LCoA that I can find and bug in WP HM?

I'm more interested in also maintaining a shitload of gil income while farming soldiery for novus and light for nexus + getting drops for even more crafted gear and drops for GC Seals I can do Lucis with.

Thats, well, alot of a multifunctional way of doing this :D
Pre first boss there are a couple packs of mobs. But you need to do each group at a time. Post first boss there are maybe 12 enemies to kill before the second.

I finished lights in a very short time with this profile. Maybe 8 ish hours?

I am on sargatanas.

And I think that is all questions answered.
Hi im using 3 melee and 1 healer since that's all the character I have however, im only getting 4 soldiery per run and it abandon the dungeon before getting the 50 soldiery bonus any help?
(01-31-2015, 08:52 AM)saik1992 Wrote:  With the new dungeons being i100... I'd kinda try to soulbind i90 crafted gear in those dungeons at a mass of trash, then killing off the final boss for poe's aswell. Mind giving me a hint to a good trashpack just like the one in LCoA that I can find and bug in WP HM?

I'm more interested in also maintaining a shitload of gil income while farming soldiery for novus and light for nexus + getting drops for even more crafted gear and drops for GC Seals I can do Lucis with.

Thats, well, alot of a multifunctional way of doing this :D

I've been using a ... messy ... Keeper of the lake profile that does a set of i90 crafted in 4 run...not super efficient, but it works.
(02-01-2015, 01:11 AM)isplash91 Wrote:  Hi im using 3 melee and 1 healer since that's all the character I have however, im only getting 4 soldiery per run and it abandon the dungeon before getting the 50 soldiery bonus any help?

Will be home shortly. Will check, but I never tested with melee. Will let you know.
(02-01-2015, 01:30 AM)kitanoi Wrote:  
(02-01-2015, 01:11 AM)isplash91 Wrote:  Hi im using 3 melee and 1 healer since that's all the character I have however, im only getting 4 soldiery per run and it abandon the dungeon before getting the 50 soldiery bonus any help?

Will be home shortly. Will check, but I never tested with melee. Will let you know.

Thank you very much man ThumbsUp

One of the problem I found is that the last boss the tornberry just ran away LOL. Is it suppose to be this way??
The last boss is a Mamool Ja. You should not fight any Tonberries.
OO wtf.. My bad hmm I don't even know why it que for that.
Breaking news! WP is the new WP for tome farm! :D

Funny thing was after running this hours after the patch I realized this was too perfect and made my own no loot profile before I even thought about checking the forums. Thumbs up for content providers!
If I wanted to do the second boss for GSM desynth items would I need to kill the first boss, as well? Since this skips to the end I did not know if skipping to the second was possible, too.