Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
WP [HM] 50 Sol, 40 Poe [2 mins]
On post 7 it says he is still working on the 2nd boss. I'd link it but it's a pain on my phone lol. What level gsm desynth?
Jesus Christ, and I thought spamming LCOA bosses was the best soldiery & POE farming possible since it takes me like 6 minutes to do it and I get 40 sol & 15 POE per run, but 50/40 in 2minutes? Damn!

What's the point of farming soldiery past getting all the i100 gear off the soldiery merchants? What are you guys spending all that soldiery on past a fullset of weathered gear? I can't find a purpose anymore :O!
(02-02-2015, 04:09 PM)saito.mishima Wrote:  On post 7 it says he is still working on the 2nd boss. I'd link it but it's a pain on my phone lol. What level gsm desynth?

I am at 95 and was thinking I could do this to get to 110 since I could basically use i90 acc. to get to 100 that i100 acc could get me to 110
Aah I feel ya. I modified warn hm and did the i90 heros accessories
(02-02-2015, 04:24 PM)ThatAngryGuy Wrote:  Jesus Christ, and I thought spamming LCOA bosses was the best soldiery & POE farming possible since it takes me like 6 minutes to do it and I get 40 sol & 15 POE per run, but 50/40 in 2minutes? Damn!

What's the point of farming soldiery past getting all the i100 gear off the soldiery merchants? What are you guys spending all that soldiery on past a fullset of weathered gear? I can't find a purpose anymore :O!

Wootz ore, Arachne threads, get every set of weathered gear for all jobs, heck, you might be able to trade weathered gear into the gc for seals. Relic books too now that Alex is less of a cockblock. Goes quick at 500 a pop

Or just be permacapped at 2k
(02-02-2015, 05:04 PM)saito.mishima Wrote:  Aah I feel ya. I modified warn hm and did the i90 heros accessories

Yeah, that's how I've leveled mine.
2nd boss needs first boss and much trash to be killed. I will see if I can get some time after work again today. I have all the coords except 2nd boss safe spot.
Thanks for even considering. I am sure nearly no one needs the extra bosses after the great profile you created.
(02-02-2015, 05:30 PM)Tyalangan Wrote:  
(02-02-2015, 05:04 PM)saito.mishima Wrote:  Aah I feel ya. I modified warn hm and did the i90 heros accessories

Yeah, that's how I've leveled mine.

For leveling desynsth, you should check this :
https://github.com/MINIONBOTS/FFXIVMinion/pull/20
(02-02-2015, 05:24 PM)rsilva712 Wrote:  
(02-02-2015, 04:24 PM)ThatAngryGuy Wrote:  Jesus Christ, and I thought spamming LCOA bosses was the best soldiery & POE farming possible since it takes me like 6 minutes to do it and I get 40 sol & 15 POE per run, but 50/40 in 2minutes? Damn!

Wootz ore, Arachne threads, get every set of weathered gear for all jobs, heck, you might be able to trade weathered gear into the gc for seals. Relic books too now that Alex is less of a cockblock. Goes quick at 500 a pop

Or just be permacapped at 2k

What's the point of GC Seals :/? As far as I know nothing. Now, if only we could trade Weathered gear for Allied Seals so we could buy Hunt stuff D:!