Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Crashing when teleporting to a different zone
Config 
Not sure why this is a problem now but ever since yesterday, i crash when moving t a different zone and its terribly frustrating, anyone have an idea why?
I "solved" this problem by deleting away the navigation folder and let it repatch again.
Hi guys,

I ran my bot all night and had no issues (this is after downloading the coerthas mesh fix). This morning, I restarted my PC, launched ffxiv, launched the bot and...FFXIV closed. no crash error, nothing.

The crash happens about 10 seconds after I press the "Attach Bot" button.

I didn't see an update on minion, but I may have just not noticed it as I was doing other things while I got it set up this morning.

Is anyone else having a similar issue? I restarted again to force a new PID, and that didn't help. I'm launching both as an admin as always.

Thanks!

Someone posted in my original thread that there were microsoft updates last night, and I did download those although I didn't think about that fact.

I will back the updates out and re-test.
Having the same problem. Since the update a few seconds after I press attach bot the game crashes. Was working earlier this morning pre-update.
reupdate and try now
Not crashing now! =)

Spoke too soon, it did load this time and the bot attached. Crashed after 1-2 nodes gathered.
I tried that and it still seems to be crashing
I have this issue starting today, as well.
Crashing when teleporting now, if the bot is open.

If I uncheck "Bot Enabled" then port manually, no crash. if I leave the bot "enabled" and allow the bot to port for me, or do it manually by clicking "Travel -> Teleport" I crash.
Same here, if i am on Gather mode i keep getting dc, change to grind or something else.