Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Can someone explain how to level crafting with WPE?
I don't need specifics on the process, just want to know the method. I found an older post on another site that used levequests. Seems pretty conspicuous. Are others just sending the materials or what?
The levequest one is the one that should be working. The JSON one was patched long ago.
WPE is easy you just record teh XP pack the very last synth and then play it back on repeat at like 3 second interverals.
Jackie, have you used it recently? All the info I found on Google was over a year old.
Leveled all my crafts with it. It works. Levequests don't. Well, if they do I could not figure out how to get the multiple turn-ins to register. But using WPE to sit and craft from 1-50 takes a few hours if you update the crafted item every 10 or so levels.
yup i'm using it right now.
Great, thanks guys.
I'm going to get a trial account and play with some things. Anyone ever try doing things like recording combat leve turn-ins, sealant turn-ins, token turn-ins? Combat would make leveling trivial solo.

Also, are packets client specific? Could you record one packet crafting, say, an HQ lvl 49 item, and use that packet on a lvl 1 to get the boosted xp, or do you have to stick within your craftable level range?
I tried crafting and combat leves. It didn't work for me but I tried it when WPE was new to me so I may have overlooked some things. I also tried it to make gil on higher level turn in leves but that didn't work, either. However, leveling crafts/FC points works great.
I know in WoW, you could briefly use it to send a quest completion packet for Shadowmourne. Wonder if something similar is possible for relic weapons and upgrades?