Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Can someone explain how to level crafting with WPE?
it only works with crafting. every other hole has been plugged.
(02-16-2015, 08:28 PM)Cichard Wrote:  it only works with crafting. every other hole has been plugged.

Nevermind. Got it working. Looks weird as hell XD
what would be the risk level of dicking around with packets, modifying them and what not.

(02-16-2015, 08:28 PM)Cichard Wrote:  it only works with crafting. every other hole has been plugged.

I assume thats true for the most part. Even if there are some holes to be discovered I doubt I would find them with my limited skills lol.

(Just curious)
I'm not having any luck. I recorded the packets sent for the combine. Tried resending each one, nothing is happening. I have been at it around 45 minutes. Any help would be appreciated. Should it be a single packet?
You record the the very last synth the one that completes teh craft and gives the exp. its a 96 byte packet you resend it over and over
Okay, got it working, thanks! Can you recommend a good spot to do it?
Is 0.9a the correct version of this program, it flags antivirus / browsers built in detection like crazy, I assume this is normal and to ignore?
are packets locked to a specific client, or can you craft something say, lvl 45 and send the packet to a lvl 1?
Yes, Underwhelp, its going to flag. You'll just need to make an exclusion.
Naejin, which packet are you choosing to send? I complete the synth and have 2 96 bits. Both of which do not give any exp.

Got it working.