Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Can someone explain how to level crafting with WPE?
Step-by-step for those that need it:

1. Load FFXIV (I load with minion)
2. Load WPE Pro (I installed this version (http://wpepro.net/wpepro09.zip))
3. Attach WPE to FFXIV using the Target Program
4. Synth up to the last step (final basic synthesis needed to complete synth)
5. Click the play button in WPE
6. Do the final basic synthesis (do not press anything else)
7. Click the stop button in WPE
8. Still in WPE, right click the line that has Size: 96 and Function: Send
9. Click send
10. I now set mine to continuous with a 1500 ms setting
11. Click the play button on the page that loads.
12. Provided you did not change position after the last synth, you should see it start.

Note: If you have 2 records of Size: 96 and Function: Send; Try the first one first.
Thanks this worked like a Charm ^^
Question? can you use WPE to level up mining or other gathering job ?
(02-16-2015, 08:28 PM)Cichard Wrote:  it only works with crafting. every other hole has been plugged.

(02-18-2015, 09:00 AM)lostoutlaw420 Wrote:  Question? can you use WPE to level up mining or other gathering job ?

asked and answered already.
what is this WPE you are all talk about what can it do???
I just started using this WPE method.

Since it crafts the item if you have the mats, would you be able to record the successful craft packet on something "hard" to hq like kirimu leather (the base 4 star mats). If you could bypass the need for reclaim that would be pretty sweet + a massive time saver

(02-18-2015, 07:20 PM)Rustyclippers Wrote:  I just started using this WPE method.

Since it crafts the item if you have the mats, would you be able to record the successful craft packet on something "hard" to hq like kirimu leather (the base 4 star mats). If you could bypass the need for reclaim that would be pretty sweet + a massive time saver

Yes you can, get the synth to HQ%, and follow the packet recording method above then just send it over and over.

This is also the best way to level since you get all that bonus exp.
(02-17-2015, 05:46 AM)kitanoi Wrote:  Note: If you have 2 records of Size: 96 and Function: Send; Try the first one first.

when you find yourself stuck and unable to do anything after your done crafting. instead of logging out you can send another 96 size packet (1st or 2nd packet after the one you are doing on continuous) and it will release you from your crafting error message and save you from closing the game down / re opening.

if you record your entire synth in WPE. assuming your 2nd last synth ability was a progress synth you can spam that packet (the one before your completion synth, also size 96) at a short interval to increase progress at 0 durability. Doing this you can be extra lazy and not upgrade gear when you swap to a higher level craft.

I spent a few minutes dicking around with WPE. It may be possible to increase quality at 0 durability
This seems highly risky compared to any other aspect of the bot. What would be the chances of getting caught with this?
this freezes/crashes my ffxiv a few secs after attaching

this freezes/crashes my ffxiv a few secs after pressing play