Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Can someone explain how to level crafting with WPE?
WPE you dont use it with FFXIVMinion. Its a standalone. I dont attach the bot when i use WPE.
Also if you use WPE in very busy area it will lag and freeze the game. Best to do it in secluded area
WPE wont detect ffxiv if i load it up with minion
(02-20-2015, 02:42 AM)Cichard Wrote:  WPE you dont use it with FFXIVMinion. Its a standalone. I dont attach the bot when i use WPE.

What do you mean?

It has to be used with FFXIV or how would you get the packet from doing the synth?

Anyway, cant get it to work anyhow, doesn't do anything when i record the "synth complete" packets and try resending the 96 packet :/
Just makes my character stuck and cant move, and sending again doesnt unfreeze him i have to exit game and restart
he saying he does not attach the bot when using WPE, both programs are run seperately from eachother
ah ok :D
Just an question... How save is this?
It injects packets into the game. It is as safe as any botting is.
Kaety. All the synth packets that are sent are 96. Try a different one, nothing bad happens if its the wrong one
(02-20-2015, 07:24 AM)Rustyclippers Wrote:  WPE wont detect ffxiv if i load it up with minion

Minion loads the game as admin you would have to launch WPE as admin for it to detect a game launched with minion.

Also, if anything, this is more dangerous than normal minion use, you are sending a time stamped packet over and over again. Highly suspicious if they look at the logs. You never edit the time stamp, so you are resending a minutes/hours old packet