Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Can someone explain how to level crafting with WPE?
People say it only works with crafting, but can't it work with golden saucer as well since it's fairly recent? Getting those million points rewards are too tedious.
Why dont you test it and find out for us? If it works, it will work like crafting :record winning move, then replay packet.

Botting current content is asking for trouble, but knock yourself out.
I tried it for crystal tower striker. I sent every packet during the course of the game and had no luck. one packet packet sent had an action and all it did was cancel the minigame

you could use auto hot keys to loop you through chocobo races. you would run into issues when you get a full queue though. Its probably possible to think up some sort of clever fail safe (assuming you sprint to consume your stamina you would move during a "full queue")

AHK is pretty inefficient, however people are pretty bad at choco racing. I usually dont come in last doing this lol (probably wouldnt get reported + i dont know if someone could report you via chocobo name)
Hi,

Is WPE only used for the crafting in ff14? I have the impression that we can make a great deal of things with it.

Thanks
again ill state THIS ONLY WORKS WITH CRAFTING