Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average
Looting
Hi there

Since the last bot update, I noticed that looting no longer works under Duty mode. The bots will open the chests, but they will just sit there afterwards.

Also, they will not resume the duties even after the item is distributed. The only way I know for them to resume the duties is to reload.
Are you sure it's not a profile issue? I would think that if loot has been broken for 2 weeks, you wouldn't be the only person to have posted that by now.
I have tested serveral profiles, including Toto-Rak, SV (non-HM) and DD.

I have only noticed this in the last couple of days.
i'm currently running customers through some services that require them to loot items from boss kills. I'm running right now 3 characters on different servers in different duties and they are looting just fine. maybe if you can post the profiles that you are using we can take a look.
(02-23-2015, 04:31 AM)Cichard Wrote:  i'm currently running customers through some services that require them to loot items from boss kills. I'm running right now 3 characters on different servers in different duties and they are looting just fine. maybe if you can post the profiles that you are using we can take a look.

Hi there

I'm just using the duty profiles provided from your (jackie) Dropbox.

Thanks
Hello guys

I just tried again, and looting seemed to be working unreliably. Sometimes the item got distributed right away, while it was also possible that the item just sat there until time out. But it seemed the bots would move on to the next step now without waiting for the distribution.

I am not sure why this is happening, as I didn't change any of the settings since I posted the first message.
set them to NEED/GREED/Pass. I have all my bots passing except the 1 bot i want to get the loot at that time and its working fine. I set one bot Need rest pass. Then once the bot i have need gets everything i put them all on Greed and it works fine. Then I repeat the process in the next duty.
Have the same issue with all of the duties I've tried so far. Aurum Vail, WP hard and AK. They will open any chest but then just sit there until you manually enter need,greed or pass regardless of your loot settings.

All of the lower level dungeons I'm doing atm have the same issue.
This thread is from 2015, it's a known issue after the 3.2 update, but it has lower priority at the moment.