Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Crashing when loading 2nd character
rsilva712 Wrote:at this point you may need to use team viewer with a dev. I dont have a token to attempt to recreate your issue, and my attach works fine with or without the launcher starting the game.

Note that you are missing the use-case being reported by three people on this thread. One account that doesn't have a one-time password, one account that does. Logging then in with any order, ensuring that you've waited until the player logs, etc., makes no difference.

I will give your steps a try later this evening, Cichard.

My only worry, is that the "auto log-in" will again be re-applied without me selecting it. I've never clicked that check-box, but three days ago or so, minion automatically started connecting without asking for keycode / password. I saw in the cfg file there was a flag set for 'autologin' .... Is this a toggle for the ui prompt to confirm the information? I attempted setting it to false, or removing it, but it made no difference. I also saw that after deleting all .cfg files, when the file was created, that toggle was set to 'true.'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crashing when loading 2nd character - by avrandom - 03-02-2015, 03:19 PM