Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
help with 2nd account
Config 
Hi ppl, i want to have a second account where i can run ffxiv and mmominion, being a bit of a noob at the more advanced stuff, i have a few questions i would really appreciate if some people could take the time to answer for me :)

I can't bot on my main account anymore, probably wasnt a good idea in the first place lol! as i have too many nosy friends in game haha so i want to purchase a 2nd account but i need to know;

im guessing registering the account at se with a different email is step 1, how do i pay my sub without using a card with my name on it?

can i in someway stop SE knowing there are 2 accounts playing at the same time on my IP?

Is using RAF too obvious/risky?

also if anyone has any tips of stuff i havent thought of please advise!

thanks my lovely minions <3
I havnt heard of anyone getting banned by ip or account association in ffxiv yet.
(03-03-2015, 11:44 AM)minibotter80 Wrote:  Hi ppl, i want to have a second account where i can run ffxiv and mmominion, being a bit of a noob at the more advanced stuff, i have a few questions i would really appreciate if some people could take the time to answer for me :)

I can't bot on my main account anymore, probably wasnt a good idea in the first place lol! as i have too many nosy friends in game haha so i want to purchase a 2nd account but i need to know;

im guessing registering the account at se with a different email is step 1, how do i pay my sub without using a card with my name on it?

can i in someway stop SE knowing there are 2 accounts playing at the same time on my IP?

i run 32 bots total and i use teh same CC on all them now i have paypal i pay with. Buy crysta with paypal. Or you can but 60 day time cards from off gamers. IP doesnt matter.
Ok thanks peeps! :))
(03-03-2015, 11:44 AM)minibotter80 Wrote:  Hi ppl, i want to have a second account where i can run ffxiv and mmominion, being a bit of a noob at the more advanced stuff, i have a few questions i would really appreciate if some people could take the time to answer for me :)

SE does not care if u are useing more then one accout on the same pc or IP if they are going to ban you they will most like just delete the accout and block the CDKey i know that ppl on hare are runinning much more then 2 bots at same time

the bot is safe to use and hard to find out about unless u are stupit and use it in a way that its oveise to others (Like telaporting when grathing and stuff)

when ffxiv arr v1 (befor the patches) i used the bot for long time never got found out but i ran out of money so i stoped playing untill last week when i got back in to the game and then i took up the bot agen so i can say play safe and injoy it just dont go telaporting all over the place like RMT's or other hackers coz that will get u ban if u get found out lol
yeah i intend to do it without teleporting around like a looney i saw in south shroud haha, also why cant ppl turn of auto-afk :/ looks so obvious when they running around afk flagged lol
(03-07-2015, 06:15 AM)minibotter80 Wrote:  yeah i intend to do it without teleporting around like a looney i saw in south shroud haha, also why cant ppl turn of auto-afk :/ looks so obvious when they running around afk flagged lol

you can turn of auto afk in the settings of ffxiv not a bot feature

makes a big diffrance
I have a question to add to this. Ive been using it on my main also but now since im higher lvl an don't wanna loose everything im going to only use it on a 2nd account an no longer use it on my main. Will the subscription/account I have with MMOMINION work with that second account?

Basically they wont be logged on at same time...so making sure mmominion will function on both names
1 bot key equals 1 account logged in at one time. You can use that 1 key on 1000 accounts as long as its one at a time
hey again, i have what is probably a really silly question! but i am trying to create a trial account on a separate SE account, having problems lol the launcher just says the account needs to be registered, when i go to the page i need to enter a key in, but no key with trial?? confused.com :D