Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.58 Average
Log Out Timer
its not that im trying to be single minded.... its "work involved, time invested" verse reward. you can already do what your asking with a little extra effort on your part. But you have to ask the question is coding all the tasks and the logic behind when to stop and the ui for it all worth the "little" time you would save from just relogging?

If you want to take the time to learn lua and code this up feel free to. there use to be something that worked similar to this on some addon long time ago if i recall correctly. or you can just use task mananger addon and set up tasks gather for 2000 nodes then go to like an iddle location.
I've actually talked before about building a scheduling piece into the bot, but nobody was really interested in it at the time. Maybe more people want this sort of thing now?
I guess effectively he could achieve what he wants with the task manager addon. Just run a task x amount if times then when it idles it goes to a town and stops. I honestly havent heard anyone wanting this besides this guy. Most of us just use the scheduler or task manager.
(03-16-2015, 02:34 PM)Cichard Wrote:  its not that im trying to be single minded.... its "work involved, time invested" verse reward. you can already do what your asking with a little extra effort on your part. But you have to ask the question is coding all the tasks and the logic behind when to stop and the ui for it all worth the "little" time you would save from just relogging?

If you want to take the time to learn lua and code this up feel free to. there use to be something that worked similar to this on some addon long time ago if i recall correctly. or you can just use task mananger addon and set up tasks gather for 2000 nodes then go to like an iddle location.

yeah about that task manager I downloaded it and it doesn't say much about it all I see is enabled, task, start task, information, current task, kill count, item count
They have examples for gather already made do some research look at profiles
A log out after X amount of time or Inventory filling up would be a nice addition Ace

I'd be interested in that for sure
(03-18-2015, 10:32 PM)oldspiceboat Wrote:  A log out after X amount of time or Inventory filling up would be a nice addition Ace

I'd be interested in that for sure

you can already log out after x amount of time using the scheduler in the gui_launcher.
This is one of the situation why the timer im talking about is important or make sense.

I need to spam craft a particular item which I can only attain by having a food buff on. A timer would be nice since the game or the bot wont let you eat food while crafting. at least with a timer your can set the time towards how long your food buff last so it would not waste materials after the said time. (this situation can also be true with fishing.

I also notice that you can set a number of synth but it would mean I have to time different things I need to craft to know how many I can synth in a food duration time.

I know I can just also attain this using the scheduler. but this will be the scenario.

1. I decide to craft .. I need to log off the game
2. Make a schedule
3. run the bot, bot runs the game logs you in blah blah
4. eat my food
5. start crafting
6. game client killed after the timer
7. I run the scheduler again... set another schedule
8. repeat

I use the bot even not being afk... this means I do stuff at random.. not on a schedule being able to set a timer will make things easier for a lot of people.
as long as you have food in yoru inventory the bot will reeat the food while crafting, it just cant be in the middle of a craft.

(03-19-2015, 02:48 PM)Cichard Wrote:  as long as you have food in yoru inventory the bot will reeat the food while crafting, it just cant be in the middle of a craft.

if you run the bot not while afk you can just stop the bot at its current task lol.
(03-19-2015, 02:48 PM)Cichard Wrote:  as long as you have food in yoru inventory the bot will reeat the food while crafting, it just cant be in the middle of a craft.

if you run the bot not while afk you can just stop the bot at its current task lol.

I said I run the bot not even being afk.. what it means is even while raiding with my static the bot is attached, or even by doing my dailies. so I its already attached whenever I decide to bot something.

you guys respond like im trying to ruin the bot or something by having to want this. and no the bot CANT eat food it would try to eat the food when it runs out but since the bot is in craft mode the game wont let it even in between crafting. It has to exit the recipe list and stand up before you can eat food and the bot wont do that in between crafts.