Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.58 Average
Log Out Timer
(03-19-2015, 08:24 PM)nesha Wrote:  and no the bot CANT eat food it would try to eat the food when it runs out but since the bot is in craft mode the game wont let it even in between crafting. It has to exit the recipe list and stand up before you can eat food and the bot wont do that in between crafts.

The bot can and will do exactly this.
(03-19-2015, 08:24 PM)nesha Wrote:  
(03-19-2015, 02:48 PM)Cichard Wrote:  as long as you have food in yoru inventory the bot will reeat the food while crafting, it just cant be in the middle of a craft.

(03-19-2015, 02:48 PM)Cichard Wrote:  as long as you have food in yoru inventory the bot will reeat the food while crafting, it just cant be in the middle of a craft.

if you run the bot not while afk you can just stop the bot at its current task lol.

I said I run the bot not even being afk.. what it means is even while raiding with my static the bot is attached, or even by doing my dailies. so I its already attached whenever I decide to bot something.

you guys respond like im trying to ruin the bot or something by having to want this. and no the bot CANT eat food it would try to eat the food when it runs out but since the bot is in craft mode the game wont let it even in between crafting. It has to exit the recipe list and stand up before you can eat food and the bot wont do that in between crafts.

Thats what im saying when you are playing by hand you can just stip the bot. As for stopping when done just use task manager. Set it to gather x amount nodes then go to town and stop. If you want ti play in the middle of that just stop taskmanager.... these things you want to do you can already do with some setup on you part you just refuse to listen to what we tell tou.
(03-19-2015, 09:54 PM)Cichard Wrote:  
(03-19-2015, 08:24 PM)nesha Wrote:  

if you run the bot not while afk you can just stop the bot at its current task lol.

I said I run the bot not even being afk.. what it means is even while raiding with my static the bot is attached, or even by doing my dailies. so I its already attached whenever I decide to bot something.

you guys respond like im trying to ruin the bot or something by having to want this. and no the bot CANT eat food it would try to eat the food when it runs out but since the bot is in craft mode the game wont let it even in between crafting. It has to exit the recipe list and stand up before you can eat food and the bot wont do that in between crafts.

Thats what im saying when you are playing by hand you can just stip the bot. As for stopping when done just use task manager. Set it to gather x amount nodes then go to town and stop. If you want ti play in the middle of that just stop taskmanager.... these things you want to do you can already do with some setup on you part you just refuse to listen to what we tell tou.

can I use task manager for fishing too? to actually stop after a number of fish? given I can computer how many fish I can actually catch before the food runs out can eating food doesn't work ive watch a food run out it would try to eat but it would just say cant use cause the toon is still in fishing mode.
it will reuse food after the current cast is finished. but yeah im pretty sure you can count how many catches. I would check it out .
Wow didnt know this thread would generate so much debate lol.

I decided to download this program http://www.bitdreamers.com/en/products/timecomx

You can set it to kill a process after x amount of time, so I can either have it kill the bot or the game at the time of my choosing.
(03-27-2015, 01:03 AM)Jessix Wrote:  Wow didnt know this thread would generate so much debate lol.

I decided to download this program http://www.bitdreamers.com/en/products/timecomx

You can set it to kill a process after x amount of time, so I can either have it kill the bot or the game at the time of my choosing.

cool but you could just kill the game via the schedule works the same way hah.