Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
FFXIV Launcher + Huntlog Addition
Windows 8 still gives me a transparent overlay after the update. :(
Hey Powder,

Thanks for the update !

So far i had no memory issue or a game crash. Ill update again in 24 hours :)
Handshake
The new launcher update works perfectly now. I don't get a transparent overlay anymore.
Everything has been working fine with the new launcher, the memory issues were gone for me...until this current update (bot updated at around 1:30AM PST), now the memory issues are back, it doesn't crash the game, it just won't attach; every time when I try to attach I would get the error. It worked fine the entire day for me until just now after this update.

win 8.1
no av, only win def

[Image: PDTLUpO.jpg]
Assuming I'm on grind mode, is there anything I "shouldn't" have checked for do hunt log to work? I tried checking the box, but it just keeps grinding.
well first it only does hunt logs rank 1 and 2 so if you already did those it wont do any hunt logs. second in grind mode you have to be a speicific level before each hunt. so if you have say lvl 10 hunt log to do and you are level 8 it wont do hunt level 10 untill you are level 9.
hi, i turned it on, and it works perfectly, it start teleporting and hunting my conjurer's hunting log.

Now how do I make it to start doing Grand Company's hunting log?
(03-16-2015, 07:44 PM)richardwood Wrote:  hi, i turned it on, and it works perfectly, it start teleporting and hunting my conjurer's hunting log.

You don't, those aren't supported yet.
(03-16-2015, 08:41 PM)Ace Wrote:  
(03-16-2015, 07:44 PM)richardwood Wrote:  hi, i turned it on, and it works perfectly, it start teleporting and hunting my conjurer's hunting log.

You don't, those aren't supported yet.

Hmm I read it somewhere rank 1 and rank 2 of gc hunting log is supported, maybe there's addon for it??

(03-14-2015, 07:22 PM)Boris Wrote:  
(03-14-2015, 01:04 PM)Cichard Wrote:  
(03-14-2015, 07:40 AM)rsilva712 Wrote:  Will this do the GC hunting log as well? gonna need to play with this on mules in the morning.

it does rank 1 and rank 2 hunts atm is all.

Plans to have it for jobs/classes as well?
It says rank 1 and rank2 not gc just at all just 1 and 2 like lvl 15 mob