Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
FFXIV Launcher + Huntlog Addition
I have "Use Sprint" enabled, but it does not want to use sprint. Use to work previous versions, now it just doesn't want to use it all.
check the distance for it
(03-15-2015, 08:04 PM)Cichard Wrote:  well first it only does hunt logs rank 1 and 2 so if you already did those it wont do any hunt logs. second in grind mode you have to be a speicific level before each hunt. so if you have say lvl 10 hunt log to do and you are level 8 it wont do hunt level 10 untill you are level 9.

Actually! mine is working through rank 3 right now (possibly due to an update?), i just had to teleport manually to east shroud because it stopped at a place after it finnished rank 2 and wouldn't tele on...

P.S thanks devs for the fine work, huntlog bot is cool

Edit: rank 3 seems to do about 6/10 maybe but dosn't seem to work very well as its not finnishing it.
Windows 10 build 9926. built in windows defender AV.

Just did a fresh download of minion in a new folder c:\minion. I no longer get the error when trying to attach. It acts like its attaching but nothing happens in game. If I try attaching a second time the process ID won't come up a second time (Usual behavior).
running bot as admin? is the bot installed on your desktop? do you have mumble or teamspeak running?
(03-26-2015, 12:56 PM)Cichard Wrote:  running bot as admin? is the bot installed on your desktop? do you have mumble or teamspeak running?

Run as admin. No overlays, such as teamviewer/mumble/teamspeak. Its installed c:\minion as stated.
windows 10 may be still causing some issues ill make sure powder is aware.
(03-26-2015, 06:09 PM)Cichard Wrote:  windows 10 may be still causing some issues ill make sure powder is aware.

Thank you. Do note its the Win10 9926 build from Jan. I haven't updated to the new 10041 build that came out this week yet as I figured the old build would be more likely work with minion. I am happy to try helping with things if I can to get it working.
Can't seem to get the launcher to attach to the game with the latest Windows 10 tech preview 10041. No overlays running, defender turned off, all redistributes installed, even installed Visual Studio 2015 preview for extra precautions. Basically it loads the game in windowed mode like it normally did on Win 8.1 x64 but it's not auto clicking the Start -> Character log-in -> or attaching, Open to discussion or ideas you'd like me to try. Running launcher as admin, and tried running launcher in Compatibility mode for Win 8 as well.
so when you launch the account via the gui_launcher its not getting past the start, so it doesnt attach the bot at all? see any bot ui? you are running the bot as admin? its not installed on your desktop?