Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Cant attacht bot?
Same here, Win 8.1 x64.

[Image: PfGs4oG.png]
(03-15-2015, 01:01 PM)richardwood Wrote:  
(03-15-2015, 08:44 AM)lantus Wrote:  This is now happening to me as well after my recent bot update. Game doesn't crash, nor does the minion launcher, just won't attach and getting these errors. Everything was working fine until this update push (updated the bot around 1:30am pst).

win 8.1
no av, only win def
everything ran as admin

Hi this happened to me, and I believe also happen to some others.
for me
- Win 8.1
- no av interfering
- run as admin

But I run this application, http://www.koshyjohn.com/software/memclean/ click Trim, and then run the bot, then the referenced error gone. At least for me

Gave that a try, didn't work for me Complaint

Edit* Not sure why, but it seems skype was the issue with my case, the bot seems to work now if I don't have skype running 1st:

If skype is running 1st > attach bot = error

Attach bot > then run skype = everything works
Well the ffxiv launcher has been changed back to the old style for now. So I would double check to see that you do not have something running that is interfering with it, mumble, sweetfx, steam overlay, ect..
You will not need to run any memory cleaning software, the launcher was updated to use the old system until the new system has the bugs worked out. If its crashing its because one of the normal issues, a/v or something is trying to hook the game first, or all of the required libraries are not installed.
Sry for slow response, i figured i was posting in the wrong section.

My problem got fixet once you pushet a new update.

I use win 8.1 english.

Did alot of reinstalls, deleteing avast, nvidia experince, took firewalls off etc.

once jackie said have you tried the update that got uploadet 15min ago, i did a fresh install and it could attach.

i didint get those windows warning boxes tho, evrything updated perfectly and startet, just when i presst attacht nothing would happen, could close the bot over and over start again and again and evrything i hit attacht nothing would appear.

but as said the update you made fixet it for me.