Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
This Ninja prof...
Superman This ninja profile is basically Isielnce's 2.7 NIN prof reworked it stopped working awhile back and I just so happened to like it that much that I remade it from the ground up Happy. I added filter 1 for AOE's and a few others like Mantra for support heals and Sukuchi at anything >95% hp or somthing so if you plan on using on a dummy disable it. btw Bunnies will happen there is no 100% bunny proof prof. Spoke to ACE about this issue awhile back and its MOSTLY a latency thing that causes bunnies. As an FYI I just like Isilence will not be playing so if at anypoint it stops working i will not fix so GL and HF ThumbsUp

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mrp4ycdi7kfw0z...o.lua?dl=0

[Image: btn_donate_cc_147x47.png]
How much dps do you do with this profile
I tested it and I do around 485+ dps on it without bunnies on a 8minute parse
Tested it

Good job on the "Shukuchi" it was really awesome seeing that

I did notice after the bot casts "Raiton" it waits for a couple of seconds (2 auto atks) before it goes back to using Weaponskills which looked awkward and most likely a loss in DPS

EDIT: On second thought, it actually did that with "Huton" as well so its safe to assume that it would do that for all the Ninjutsus
yeah theres something wonky with mudras where it doesnt attack for a few secs after each.