Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Assist with a team
So i am trying to do a 8 man dungeon on assit how ever the bots never seem to target mobs or follow the leader infact u cant even set a leader.

How do u do assit in an 8 man?

Edit: I have set the assiist profiles in the duty and they just try and leave as soon as they get in :(
I put the profiles in skilmanger and they dotn show up :(

I understand the priniciple that they will just follow and atack ppl in range or the person the leader is targeting. But i dotn know how to set the leader or stop them from leaving as soon as they get in.
you have a missunderstanding of the word assist.

assist mode= the bot does the rotation it Asissts you in playing the game. not assist the leader.... you still have to control what the bot targets and how the bot moves.

[assist] duty profiles are different. you put 7 of the bots on this assist profile for the duty. and then the leader is on assist mode. You control the leader you move the leader around using the teleport module. the other 7 bots will follow you around in that dungeon and attack what you want them to attack.
(03-16-2015, 01:27 PM)Cichard Wrote:  you have a missunderstanding of the word assist.

assist mode= the bot does the rotation it Asissts you in playing the game. not assist the leader.... you still have to control what the bot targets and how the bot moves.

[assist] duty profiles are different. you put 7 of the bots on this assist profile for the duty. and then the leader is on assist mode. You control the leader you move the leader around using the teleport module. the other 7 bots will follow you around in that dungeon and attack what you want them to attack.

ok that makes sence but as soon as they get into the dungeon they imediatly leave

im using the profiles from here: http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Duty-Profiles

is there a setting or an update to the profile to get them to stay in the dungeon

Edit: I just have to move quick once it starts got it thx :)
well they shouldnt leave unless the leader leaves. they are not set as independant. So as long as the leader (the character that Queue'ed the group in to the duty not the leader once in the duty) doesnt leave then your fine.
You have to use dummy profiles for the followers that contain at least the ["MapID"] entry that corresponds to the dungeon you are doing. If they detect they are in the wrong map, they will attempt to leave.

Example:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5m9vamfxh8y4ct....info?dl=0
(03-17-2015, 12:26 AM)Ace Wrote:  You have to use dummy profiles for the followers that contain at least the ["MapID"] entry that corresponds to the dungeon you are doing. If they detect they are in the wrong map, they will attempt to leave.

Example:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5m9vamfxh8y4ct....info?dl=0

sweet thx :)