Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3 Average
This app can't run on your PC
I followed the instructions on how to install FFXIVMinion and its giving me an error "This app can't run on your PC" when I try to run FFXIV MInion GUI Launcher. (I'm currently running on Windows 8) Please Help!

Also, whenever I try to open MinionLauncher, I get a black terminal window which loses immediately after its opened.
Did you try run as an Admin?
Yup. Still getting the same error.
you are not suppose to run minionlauncher

you are suppose to run ffxivminion_Gui_launcher

did you installed the 4 required files before installing the bot, and did you restart your computer before running the bot for the first time?
The only one I didn't install was the C++ redist 2010 package because it said I had a newer version already installed on my computer.

and when I try to run the Gui Launcher it still says the App can't run on my Pc.

UPDATE: I tried to reinstall the bot and when I ran the updater, it gave me the error that FFXIV_GUI_Launcher.exe not Found.
you need to install the 2010 its a required file
It wont let me install it because I have a newer version of it. Should I delete the newer version then?
its a different version it should let you install the 2012 and 2010
I'm still getting the same error. Even during the updater it says it can't find the launcher. I've reinstalled everything required.
I uninstalled my Antivirus after the first error (I had McAfee.) to see if it was the problem but sadly it wasn't. I'll try putting it into c:/ and post the update.