Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Need help setting Unspoiled Nodes
OK so this is what i have done :-

1) relodaing game and bot

2) hit StartStop minning on Gather Bot with "Gather Unspiled" on - started ok
3) next up DarkSteel Ore[1] "unspoiled node" - mining and then retunes to "start location"
4) Back to "Start Location" - and then give out error message see above "pic in the previese post" and also goes to difftent location and mines there (have to stop and start bot evey time to get it working at right place)
5) next up Gold Ore[9] "unspoiled node" - mining and then retunes to "start location"
6) Back to "Start Location" - and then give out error message see above "pic in the previese post" and also goes to difftent location and mines there (have to stop and start bot evey time to get it working at right place)

oh and how can we have more then 1 Start point eg.
one to start at fire/water shard point
one to start at Wind/Lightning shard point
one to start at Ice shard point
one to start at Earth shard point

oh i have an ider for you to add to bot
add botten hightlights -- when inactive = Gray -- when active = Green / like StartStop
add to Location setting window -- active/inactive (add color to Gather window locations --Gray for inactive --Green for active)
my unspoiled works going there but even with the gearset right in setting to go to say a miner it wont work. Miner is my gearset #3 and I set it up in setting but will just sit there till I manually change it then it goes. Seems like it happens on the same location. I have deleted and redone the location many time any still doesn't work. Don't really know why.

Update it didn't take on the class for the marker. Work flawless now
(03-19-2015, 03:42 PM)sistwocc Wrote:  need more help plz see pic
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2957]

this happens evey time it goes back to start point which happens to be my shard minning lacation

thing is evey time i stop and then start agen it starts minning but as soon as it goes to unspolied node(difrent map) and goes back to start i get that error

how can i fix this

This bug still need to be fixed plz do so ASP
(03-20-2015, 06:41 AM)sistwocc Wrote:  
(03-19-2015, 03:42 PM)sistwocc Wrote:  need more help plz see pic
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2957]

this happens evey time it goes back to start point which happens to be my shard minning lacation

thing is evey time i stop and then start agen it starts minning but as soon as it goes to unspolied node(difrent map) and goes back to start i get that error

how can i fix this

read teh setup guide.
has this been fixed yet
The bot is set up right but when it got back to start location (my shard minning) all i get is that error message Ace say he is going to "issue a fix for it tonight" and that was yesaday my time (GMT)

Untill this gets fix there is not much point in gather unspoiled nodes and minning my shards inbertwen the times

coz evey time i get that error message i have to stop and then start the bot this eats in to my time
You need to calm down and wait like everybody else. Trying to rush out fixes for impatient users like you is the #1 source of errors.
lol
i like that me getting calle impatient lol
well theres a 1st time for eveything lol

tho i hop there is a fix soon
oh my game just crash and bot update know the bot will mining unspoild node and my shards after it goes back to start point and start

this bug Fixed