Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
Combo-breaker
I notice that the combo-breaker check for profile manager was removed. Is it replaced by some other option I don't know of?

It used to be really useful in case you need to weave in skills such as Flash or Shield Swipe in the middle of Rage of Halone combo.

Can anyone show me how to achieve the same effect on the current version?

Thanks
they are able to detect combo skills i beleive
recently whevener I flash, it restarts the combo to fast blade, which didn't happen when the bot still had the combo breaker check on skill manager. I think the ninja profile can help but it is a bit harder to read.
you dont really need to use the info file you can just look at the profile in game via the skillmanager
yea I read that but there are a lot of fields like "next skill prio", no documentation anywhere lol
next skill priority....

you see the previous combo skill and next combo skill stuff.
Yes. it working.

But what if i want to do stuff between them like a save buff or something else? it will not work because of the priority.
There is a "Previous Skill", "Previous Combo Skill", NOT versions of both, "Next Skill ID", and "Next Skill Prio" (to specify not only a skill, but also the specific one in your profile). Believe me, you can sufficiently build any type of chain you want.
The idea is actually clear, but it would be nice to have some guide about the logic of these items. Perhaps a couple of example or something like that.
(03-23-2015, 04:57 PM)idurus Wrote:  The idea is actually clear, but it would be nice to have some guide about the logic of these items. Perhaps a couple of example or something like that.

there are examples all over just open a skill profile up and take a look.