Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
Combo-breaker
(03-26-2015, 11:24 AM)Koopla Wrote:  When I'm really into setting up my skill profile I almost understand everything but when I come back to it I forget :D I wish there was a reference/documentation on this. I'll just write down what I know/think they are and let Ace correct me ;)

Previous Combo Skill - (how is this different from "Previous Skill ID"?)
Previous Combo Skill NOT -
Previous Skill ID - will only use current action after the skill ID which you entered here
Previous Skill ID NOT - will use the current action after any skills except for the IDs you entered here
Next Skill ID - bot will make sure that the next skill will be the ID which you entered here
Next Skill Prio - (same as above, but you enter the skill # from your profile instead of the skill ID)(how is this different from "Next Skill ID"?)
Current Action NOT - (what is this and would love an example or two where it's usable)

But please, don't rely on this too much, it's more of a request for Ace to correct and fill in the blanks and explain stuff Handshake

previous skill combo you want to use for combo chains, get the blinky square around the skill.
Previous Combo Skill - "Combo Skill" means any GCD eating "normal" skills. If you listed a skill here such as Blood for Blood, the skill would never fire because it is not a combo skill, and thus would never be in this list.
Previous Combo Skill NOT - Self explanatory.
Previous Skill ID - Any skill, once used, can be checked here, normal and offGCD skills alike.
Previous Skill ID NOT - Self explanatory.
Next Skill ID - bot will make sure that the next skill will be the ID which you entered here Yep, just like previous skill but in reverse.
Next Skill Prio - Forces a specific line in the skill profile. Next Skill ID will force a specific action, but what if you have multiple of the same skill and each one leads to different paths (think Ninjutsu)? Next Skill Prio forces the specific priority # of the skill profile. See Ninja profile for examples.
Current Action NOT - http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-New-Field-3-23-15 <-- explanation here