Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.21 Average
[Story] 2.55
Story quests for patch 2.55

Insert crap here. No longer supported. Use at your own peril!

Attached Files
.rar   quest255.rar (Size: 4.42 KB / Downloads: 529)
Updated to get rid of the craptastic profiles that were here.
<3 u soooo much ^^ ty
meshes link is broken, does that mean they are not needed anymore?
Is this working for anyone else?
I downloaded 2 files (2551 and 2552) and neither seems to work as a quest profile.
worked for me when i used them last weekend
(06-24-2015, 07:37 AM)hamsterz Wrote:  worked for me when i used them last weekend

Ahh thanks for the response. just tried agian and no luck - looks like its the old fashioned way for me!

Just curious, did you use the 2551 file or 2552 file first?
i believe i started using the 2251 file first. Keep mind that i started questing manually for about a day since the bot was down for heavensward updates so i didnt start the profile from the beginning. Im running a new character through storymode so ill let you know if i have problems from start of the profile
(06-25-2015, 12:36 AM)hamsterz Wrote:  i believe i started using the 2251 file first. Keep mind that i started questing manually for about a day since the bot was down for heavensward updates so i didnt start the profile from the beginning. Im running a new character through storymode so ill let you know if i have problems from start of the profile

Cool thanks! I manually completed the 2.55 quests, so I likely wont need to use these profiles.

But for troubleshooting sakes:
For me, the 2551 file sets action to "Grind", and the 2552 file just teleports to Coerthas and runs to the Ishguard gates and waits there.
What is the start quest for this?