Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.21 Average
[Story] 2.55
(03-31-2015, 08:33 PM)Latty79 Wrote:  Story quests for patch 2.55

Finally got a chance to test these. The previous profiles in here were awful and wouldn't work after 2nd quest. That's what I get for not being able to test them before putting them up here. Nosebleed

I revised the profiles so they "should" work. Wasn't able to test with live bot, so I had to gut the 2.0 profiles to work with the previous questing.

The meshes linked below are needed so make sure to delete the .nx2 of the following zones and copy them over while the bot is running and reload lua.
  • Eastern La Noscea
  • Mor Dhona
  • Central Thanalan
Click Me for meshes!

I've also included a nav data file which you put in bot\luamods\ffxivminion folder so it'll teleport out of that area when it gets to it, otherwise you'll be stuck in there until you manually exit to coerthas.

The quest profiles are linked as an attachment below.

thanks for your work.
your link meshes! not open .. The file you’re looking for has been moved or deleted.
Meshes that come with the bot will be fine.
oke why is hero just grinding fates instead of doing the main story quest???
because you arent at the starting point for this profile.

run these before using 2.55: http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Story-2-5
(07-06-2015, 11:46 AM)hamsterz Wrote:  because you arent at the starting point for this profile.

run these before using 2.55: http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Story-2-5

oke well this profile is useless then, i just want a questing profile that auto does the main storyline quests for me sigh.
they do, you just have to load the correct profile. you have 2.51 2.52 2.55 quest profiles, you have to make sure you are loading up the correc tprofile. there are 15-50 profiles as well that are like post satasha post copper post GC and so on. you just have to load the correct profile, this profile is far from useless....