Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Fate Maxlevel / Minlevel
I've read the tutorials on how to use the FATE Grind Function but I'm still curious as to whether or not the bot accepts negative numbers. I currently have a PLD at level 50 on the relic quest and would prefer it if the bot would only do FATEs under level 20. Would it work if I type -30 for MaxFatelvl?
I too wouldn't mind the bot having a more precise 'non-relative' fate level feature.

I had a team of 4 bots:
3 were low level, and one was level 50.
I set the level 50 to team leader, and the others to party grind.

However, with the current min/max level functionality : there didn't appear to be a way to tell my main character 'not' to go to fates in the level 50 range.

Eg:
Western La Nocea : My team lead would occasionally drag the other bots into the Sapsa Spawning Grounds.

Surprisingly my level 50 healer was able to keep my other bots alive - but still : choosing a level 50 fate, over a level 18 fate was not beneficial : as due to lack of contribution - the other bots received minimal reward.
(04-09-2015, 06:45 AM)ItsEdvard Wrote:  I've read the tutorials on how to use the FATE Grind Function but I'm still curious as to whether or not the bot accepts negative numbers. I currently have a PLD at level 50 on the relic quest and would prefer it if the bot would only do FATEs under level 20. Would it work if I type -30 for MaxFatelvl?

You can't put negative number, when you reach level 50, that's it max level is 50 can never be changed.

I myself wish it to support negative amount on MaxLevel, so during my atma farming, I want it just do the lower level ones since it's faster, level 46-50 take a longer time and some even impossible to solo even with chocobo.
Should be easy.
So I'm gonna say that it's not possible at the time being?