Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.61 Average
anything new coming?
Are you guys ever gonna put out something new for a monthly payment i dont see any new stuff added and the gold saucer has been out for ever still nothing offcial? and no i dont wanna download WPE so dont suggest that.... by the way im only asking because i was following the ban threads yesterday and i notice someone mention why pay monthy for a bot that keeps getting banned for dutys when u can just get rebornbuddy which in my opinion he had a point though i dont know if that comment got deleted cause i was looking for ppls replys to it lol. But seriously anything new in stored thats worth paying monthly for???????????
nothing new? huntlogs was just added not to long ago, they been working on a new launcher as well to help combat all these bugs people been talking about. People are getting baned by actions they take in game not the bot, the bot is not getting them banned. Rebornbuddy doesnt do dungeons either. Im running dungeons 24/7 but i switch dungeons every so often. If people bot smart, they wont get banned. ofc if you run 8 blm in lcoa 24/7 from the aethryte you are gonna get banned. Ace is working on quite a few new things. Also he just reworked alot of the skill manager. A ton of work has gone in to the background stuff of the bot to make it work better and to add features to specific functions for users. This bot by far is the best bot on the market for ffxiv, by landslide.
RebornBuddy is not comparable to minion. I encourage you to use it for a month and see how they stack up.
(04-22-2015, 03:13 PM)Cichard Wrote:  nothing new? huntlogs was just added not to long ago, they been working on a new launcher as well to help combat all these bugs people been talking about. People are getting baned by actions they take in game not the bot, the bot is not getting them banned. Rebornbuddy doesnt do dungeons either. Im running dungeons 24/7 but i switch dungeons every so often. If people bot smart, they wont get banned. ofc if you run 8 blm in lcoa 24/7 from the aethryte you are gonna get banned. Ace is working on quite a few new things. Also he just reworked alot of the skill manager. A ton of work has gone in to the background stuff of the bot to make it work better and to add features to specific functions for users. This bot by far is the best bot on the market for ffxiv, by landslide.

Shin, To help you understand that post, I don't think this really gives it justice. This statement is not entirely correct. First of all you can't even bot 8 characters inside LCOA, It only allows for four. Second, It doesn't matter if you have blms, tanks, healers, or what inside the dungeons, you run a risk of TP hacking, and the potential of bans. That risk is entirely up to you to decide, there is no 100% way to stay 100% safe with botting dungeons on ffxiv right now. While some are not getting hit immediately, they still eventually get hit. However, from my perspective, and fire and Jackie are both correct in saying this is the best bot around. The pro's of click to travel, gathering/ crafting automated, fate grinding, aoe avoidance, and the list goes on. I have remained a customer here with over 12 keys for a long time now, and don't regret any of that, and yes I've had some bans here and there. I also have 4 reborn buddy keys, and I can tell you, it doesn't hold a candle compared to this bot. However, all of them have there uses.

I would encourage you to try both, but my preference will remain with minion bot for a long time.

FXfire that UI looks great!!
i never used rebornbuddy but i previously used mmoviper for a year before switching to minion and let me tell you there's a huge difference in features and ease of use. Even if i stopped using duties there's plenty more features provided that i cant go without. As for payment, id like to see a lifetime sub added like other places offer
(04-22-2015, 04:40 PM)fxfire Wrote:  http://pasteboard.co/2JHM4tZu.png

does that help to ease the pain for a few more days ?

we are working really hard, but sadly 98% of this work is currently in the background. once done, we are able to move a lot faster forward

Not important, but I chuckled at the elf wearing a botany axe and being in grind mode. I've had it happen to me plenty of times but I just had to mention it. lol
Both have their good and bad points, if it was 6 months ago minion 10 thumbs up, reborn 1 thumbs down

Now? They are evenly matched, though minion is still winning. A bit like comparing Apple snd Samsung

Before anyone flames me about being evenly match, your needs to botting and my needs are different. Reborn can do tribe quests, minion can't. Reborn lifetime key. Minion doesn't have it.
Minion in game interface, reborn doesn't which annoys the hell out of me. Minion repair is great, reborn runs to the nearest mender. I could go on, but like I said comparing Apple and Samsung.

Don't give up on minion just yet, it's still a fantastic tool
(04-23-2015, 04:18 AM)Sazabi Wrote:  Both have their good and bad points, if it was 6 months ago minion 10 thumbs up, reborn 1 thumbs down

Now? They are evenly matched, though minion is still winning. A bit like comparing Apple snd Samsung

Before anyone flames me about being evenly match, your needs to botting and my needs are different. Reborn can do tribe quests, minion can't. Reborn lifetime key. Minion doesn't have it.
Minion in game interface, reborn doesn't which annoys the hell out of me. Minion repair is great, reborn runs to the nearest mender. I could go on, but like I said comparing Apple and Samsung.

Don't give up on minion just yet, it's still a fantastic tool

to add to that, minions skill profile is so much easier to create and tweak, you dont have to write something up in xml, its all in game interface. also having the ability to save waypoints to different locations, or to fly or clip walls with the direction keys on the teleporter. Huntlogs makes for fast leveling up a new alt to 15-20. Customising gathering is so much better as well. navigation system is better as well with minion. the list goes on. How minion handles features in the bot is just as important as what features that are in the bot.
Yes, it's very important that what makes the difference are the subtleties that surround the features. Anybody can create some basic behavior and list it as a feature. What's important are the details such as.. can the bot navigate in areas that aren't flat open areas (i.e. can it jump?).. can it navigate between maps if teleporting isn't an option? Can it dodge AOE effectively in a fight? When it does questing, can it effectively intermingle the associated responsibilities such as attuning to nearby aetherytes, grinding during down-time to level, etc. If I'm using Assist in a new dungeon, do I have the ability to on-the-fly configure my profile to accommodate new battle requirements, or I am just screwed? The bots are only relatively similar on the surface, and we try to pride ourselves in offering whatever the competition offers, only we do it with a little extra flair. For these reasons I never discourage anybody from trying other products, because these differences eventually become very obvious.
(04-23-2015, 03:32 PM)Ace Wrote:  Yes, it's very important that what makes the difference are the subtleties that surround the features. Anybody can create some basic behavior and list it as a feature. What's important are the details such as.. can the bot navigate in areas that aren't flat open areas (i.e. can it jump?).. can it navigate between maps if teleporting isn't an option? Can it dodge AOE effectively in a fight? When it does questing, can it effectively intermingle the associated responsibilities such as attuning to nearby aetherytes, grinding during down-time to level, etc. If I'm using Assist in a new dungeon, do I have the ability to on-the-fly configure my profile to accommodate new battle requirements, or I am just screwed? The bots are only relatively similar on the surface, and we try to pride ourselves in offering whatever the competition offers, only we do it with a little extra flair. For these reasons I never discourage anybody from trying other products, because these differences eventually become very obvious.

Please please please, add in daily quest :P