Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.61 Average
anything new coming?
I'm really interested in running 4 bots and working the duty profiles with minion.

So I was just about to get 3 keys and 4 minion keys....

But then I noticed that there isn't a 1-50 profile with minion is that correct?

I noticed that it's still being made, but the others in the market offer a 1-50. I can't do anything with Minion till I'm 50.
(05-02-2015, 02:56 PM)Ralphius Wrote:  I'm really interested in running 4 bots and working the duty profiles with minion.

I noticed that it's still being made, but the others in the market offer a 1-50. I can't do anything with Minion till I'm 50.

what are you talking about? you most certainly can get to 50 with MMOminion. you can start using duties at lvl 15, and can level up via duty or level up via , fate grinding.
(05-02-2015, 03:16 PM)Cichard Wrote:  
(05-02-2015, 02:56 PM)Ralphius Wrote:  I'm really interested in running 4 bots and working the duty profiles with minion.

what are you talking about? you most certainly can get to 50 with MMOminion. you can start using duties at lvl 15, and can level up via duty or level up via , fate grinding.

Correct, I guess I worded that wrong.

Though most activities are locked out. Needed the main story line complete. So I would like to complete the main story line using Minion, but I haven't seen anything that would do that for me.
(05-02-2015, 03:37 PM)Ralphius Wrote:  

Though most activities are locked out. Needed the main story line complete. So I would like to complete the main story line using Minion, but I haven't seen anything that would do that for me.

Quest Mode. Right now my 4 chars only couple days old are lvl 40 using ONLY quest mode.
Have only done the required duties to progress the story.

yeah you just run quest mode and use the 1-50 profiles.
(05-02-2015, 03:43 PM)sebbs Wrote:  

Quest Mode

So getting me to 1-50 via quest profiles are built into the bot? Apologies for my lack of knowledge concerning the matter.
(05-02-2015, 03:51 PM)Ralphius Wrote:  
(05-02-2015, 03:43 PM)sebbs Wrote:  

Quest Mode

So getting me to 1-50 via quests is built into the program? Apologies for my lack of knowledge concerning the matter.

i wouldnt say built in to the program, but there is quest mode, and with quest mode you can load profiles that do the main story quest. what comes with the bot are 1-15. then you would have to download the 15-50 set of profiles.
Not build in.. 1 - 15 are Built in .. 15 - 50 are in a forum here
All quests can be coded. under the download section for quests there is profiles that will help you do all quests, as well as duty profiles for the dungeons you have to run.
soon questing 2.0 will be out then it will come with teh bot and be just 1 profile you load. as it is now its a series of profiles from 1 section of the quest chain to a dungeon, then from that dungeon to the next.