Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.61 Average
anything new coming?
(05-02-2015, 03:54 PM)Cichard Wrote:  soon questing 2.0 will be out then it will come with teh bot and be just 1 profile you load. as it is now its a series of profiles from 1 section of the quest chain to a dungeon, then from that dungeon to the next.

Thanks for the help and info thus far. To my understanding the 1-15 are built into the bot. I will need to download a series of profiles to get me to 50, that's not a problem.

Last piece of the puzzle I guess is the location of these profiles. All I found are these http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Class-Quests--9987

Is this correct?
http://www.mmominion.com/Forum-Quest-Profiles

There are some in there.
wait, there's a spiritbonding functionality!? o.0
yes it will swap out gear and everything once it hits 100%
Just wonder I am not sure if this is already possible or not, but I would like to see less windows. I have dev, assist, party-grind all going and it takes up a lot of space. I know you can make the window smaller but can you implement something to where they are almost like all combined into one? Again I am not sure if this is CURRENTLY possible if its not though I would like to see this.
if you have multple windows open, IE grind, Assist, Gathering, You are Changing bot modes incorrectly.

YOU DO NOT switch bot modes by the "lua mods" drop down. you use the drop down menu on the actually mode.

[Image: ukChexD.png]

this then will change all settings and advanced settings to that mode. Having all the modes visable actually can cause problems, because advanced settings are tied to the active mode window, and you shouldnt have more then one mdoe window up at a time.
I know this is a necro, but it's usually "Why start a new thread, when you can use the search function."

The only thing right now that I am thinking about using Buddy for is the simple fact that it can gather Favor mats. Minion may be able to, but no community member has created anything for it and I am no programmer.
Whats a favor mat?
(12-04-2015, 02:05 PM)sebbs Wrote:  Whats a favor mat?

I think they are referring to the Mining / Botany nodes that spawn when using the items from Red Script gathering. Red Roundstones, Blue Ooids, Dragon's Wart, Sword Leaf , ect. They come from gathering the nodes in the area after you use the Red Scrip item, from Special node spawns that occur only when the item buff is active (5 min buffs)

The resulting gathered favor materials are traded in for the crafting items to make iLVL 170, 2 Star DoL/DoH gear.
oh well i am working on a 1 - 60 gathering stuff with blue scripts

red stuff ill do after that