Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trouble grinding FATES
Try
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wn8ftso8k5tns7...k.lua?dl=0

lvl max +3. Min lvl 0
(04-29-2015, 12:48 AM)Shyroma Wrote:  Okay this bot is really starting to piss me off now... It's now taking me to FATEs that are way above my level or refusing to take me to FATEs when they are up! I have the level range for FATEs specified the way it should be too...

Also, referring to Latty's picture: Am I supposed to do that with every skill under the profile skill tab? Honestly getting so frustrated with trying to get these bots to work that I may just try and find another bot provider... Was expecting something a lot more user friendly than this.

I doubt you have the level range set correctly.
(04-29-2015, 01:02 AM)Latty79 Wrote:  
(04-29-2015, 12:48 AM)Shyroma Wrote:  Okay this bot is really starting to piss me off now... It's now taking me to FATEs that are way above my level or refusing to take me to FATEs when they are up! I have the level range for FATEs specified the way it should be too...

Also, referring to Latty's picture: Am I supposed to do that with every skill under the profile skill tab? Honestly getting so frustrated with trying to get these bots to work that I may just try and find another bot provider... Was expecting something a lot more user friendly than this.

I can confirm my FATE lvl range is 0-28... Once more it has tried to take me to a lvl 33 FATE.
(04-29-2015, 01:32 AM)Shyroma Wrote:  

I can confirm my FATE lvl range is 0-28... Once more it has tried to take me to a lvl 33 FATE.

Have you read any of the guides at all? Minlevel is level below your current character level. Maxlevel is level above your current character level.

So if you are level 10, and you only want to do up to level 15 fates, you put 5 into maxlevel.

All the guides can be found here: http://www.mmominion.com/Forum-GUIDES-TU...-FFXIV-Bot Since you are in grind mode, find the grind guide and read through it.
(04-29-2015, 01:39 AM)Latty79 Wrote:  
(04-29-2015, 01:32 AM)Shyroma Wrote:  

Have you read any of the guides at all? Minlevel is level below your current character level. Maxlevel is level above your current character level.

So if you are level 10, and you only want to do up to level 15 fates, you put 5 into maxlevel.

All the guides can be found here: http://www.mmominion.com/Forum-GUIDES-TU...-FFXIV-Bot Since you are in grind mode, find the grind guide and read through it.
I have read some of the guides, I forgot that part. To be honest a lot of the guides aren't that helpful. It would be a lot better if there were video guides as a lot of people are visual learners (like me lol).
how much more visual do you need then PICTURES and then a discription of what that picture means.

stop SKIPPING over stuff and actually read it from start to end. it clearly states in the grind -tutorial that when setting up your level range is based off your current character level. so lvl 10 with a +5 to fates will do level 15 fates. you never have to change that setting. so when you are level 20 it will do lvl 25 fates. No need to ever change it from +5 unless you want to increase it +10.
FFxiv Minion Fate Settings Guide

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC73erh3...PWAn0z8nLQ
I haven't used the fate grind in a while. Never had a problem but now when I fire it up it doesn't seem to start doing anything until fates are almost completed around 75%. My "Details" are all good set at 1%.... does anyone know if I missed any other settings?
make sure you have fates enabled make sure they are with in your level range and make sure you have do fates do fates only.
All that is good to go. Checked in many zones and it just doesn't start heading over to fates until it hits 75% complete. No matter what I put the Fate wait % too it only moves at 75%.