Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Red Bard v1.0
Please see v2 thread for work in progress on expansion profile
nice, thanks
Leveling brd right now! Can not wait to test it out!

Thanks!
tested your profiles with modifications for dummies . works fine . parsed 472 for 5 mins on a lv 50 dummy, with a 709 opener. ilv 128 with AIW weapon .rest is BiS.

may i recommand you to put B4B in filter ? endgame content atm, even with echo, tell you to be carefull with B4B , as it can give you some problems. especially since Bard Bis isnt really a full 130, which means not the best defense/magic defense.
JUst gave it a test drive. A mighty fine routine buddy!
Thanks for the upload, testing now!
Hey really nice profile. Thanks for the contribution
(05-20-2015, 04:34 AM)Kyle Wrote:  tested your profiles with modifications for dummies . works fine . parsed 472 for 5 mins on a lv 50 dummy, with a 709 opener. ilv 128 with AIW weapon .rest is BiS.

may i recommand you to put B4B in filter ? endgame content atm, even with echo, tell you to be carefull with B4B , as it can give you some problems. especially since Bard Bis isnt really a full 130, which means not the best defense/magic defense.
I have it on a filter personally but getting too many filters in a public release can get confusing to people. :) when I know a big raid damage to bard is coming up I'll turn all buff off because keeping b4b lined up with Hawks/barrage is a gain over using just those two as long as you're not holding off on using them longer than about 20 seconds.

Good suggestion tho :)

I should also have mentioned the parses I did were i129 with wod body.

With 6 pieces of pentamelded gear (4aacs) I do 522 with profile but tp out around 4:15
when are u going to repost it :)?
looking forward to changes. your profile has been my go to bard routine thus far