Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Red Bard v1.0
Also it works great doing 530 ilvl 125 witchout BiS soo ur changes are going to do it better :O?
new profile i was farming t10 last night and ended each run over 610dps in ironworks/dread/demon BIS gear ...

so, yes...but irrelevant starting tomorrow has some...small intricacies im working on but decided i dont give a shit right now since xpac will need complete redesign likely....
are u gona rework it for 3.0 please :)? meybe a split thing where if u use filter 1 u cast the skills with minuend :) hope u dont give up thet profile too fast its amazing
I guess i was unclear.

I'm not working on the 1.x profile i posted anymore because of the realease of the expansion.

I'll work on new profiles but will likely not make them public for a while because i play manually for the most part and only bot for grinding
Update:
Currently working on v2.0 to be used with HW.
Thank you!
(06-20-2015, 08:20 PM)AzRed Wrote:  Update:
Currently working on v2.0 to be used with HW.

Thank you look forward to using it 1.0 was great
learning class is being a pain in the ass right now, unable to maintain similar dps as in ARR. also, only level 56, so, we'll see. the 56 profile im building is decent, but, only 515dps with zeta bow and mostly 136 left side gear.

Will post when i hit 60 and all things are at least working.
update:
bard sucks.
Wanderer's minuet sucks.
Using old profile is better with small tweaks for now
I'm really sad to hear that for the moment... would you mind posting your tweaked profile? It would help a lot.

Maybe soon they will change some numbers and WM will be worth it... one day. Complaint