Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Red Bard v1.0
the reason WM sucks is because it adds cast timers and some of the fights are pretty dodge heavy. Even solo w/ a level 13 bird fuller healer speced so i don't have to dodge and it still hasn't really been worth it imo...
(06-23-2015, 01:53 AM)AzRed Wrote:  Using old profile is better with small tweaks for now

Would you mind sharing, considering that your original profile is no longer to be found in your OP? Thanks!
No.

I've spent a ton of time on it and its not where it should be.

Iron Jaws is not properly working, AOE is only sorta working...hopefully ace can chime in in the thread im about to post... or anyone is welcome to help out with it.

Please, don't ask for the interim profile, its not worth my time to put something up here to hear complaints about how xxxxxxxx isnt working or xxxxxxxxxx should be here instead.

Though bard got fucked, i can do 790dps at i150 and im trying to get this profile to mimick this....patience is a virtue.

I'd imagine close to 1000dps at i179 once i get around to grinding out tomes, but, i've spent a ton of time doing this profile.
Lol. I know how you feel. Itleast though you get feed back. I cannot get really anyone to give me feedback which makes things take infinitely longer to fix. I am using a modified version of your fantastic profile that does alright have it set to go into minuet via filtered hotkey and do its rotation.
(06-25-2015, 06:41 PM)Kiljaedon Wrote:  Lol. I know how you feel. Itleast though you get feed back. I cannot get really anyone to give me feedback which makes things take infinitely longer to fix. I am using a modified version of your fantastic profile that does alright have it set to go into minuet via filtered hotkey and do its rotation.

Whats your dps
I haven't a clue. I did not parse.