Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average
Bard Unable to come out of Wanderer's Minuet
(06-21-2015, 03:20 PM)Bindles Wrote:  When Missing Buffs Wanderers Minuet (865)>>> Combo to > Empyreal Arrow> Combo to Wanderer's Minuet (un)cast (have buff:865).

Seems to be the wrong approach for me on that one.
Because what you are telling the bot in the first set of skills is that when Wanderer's Minuet buff is MISSING, he casts it. That would explain why he wants to cast it again when you pop out of it.

Not when Missing Buffs 865 (Wanderer's Minuet).
You should do Skill ID Barrage Is Ready -> Wanderer's Minuet.

And if you want to pop out of it again try:
Skill ID (your WM skill) Is Not Ready + Buff is 865 (Wanderer's Minuet)

This way it will only pop Minuet when you have Barrage ready, and it will pop out of it when your WM Skill is on Cooldown.
(06-23-2015, 05:52 AM)CuteDragon Wrote:  
(06-21-2015, 03:20 PM)Bindles Wrote:  When Missing Buffs Wanderers Minuet (865)>>> Combo to > Empyreal Arrow> Combo to Wanderer's Minuet (un)cast (have buff:865).

Because what you are telling the bot in the first set of skills is that when Wanderer's Minuet buff is MISSING, he casts it. That would explain why he wants to cast it again when you pop out of it.

This way it will only pop Minuet when you have Barrage ready, and it will pop out of it when your WM Skill is on Cooldown.

WM does not go on cooldown. I'm assuming you mean when your barrage goes on cooldown
Nono, I mean the WM Skill. Like the Skills that only work when you have WM up.
(06-23-2015, 05:52 AM)CuteDragon Wrote:  

i did put it in the combo using Skill ID: and Skill Priority: and i evem used Previous SKill ID: but i also put missing buffs 865 on WM IN and Have BUffs 865 on WM Out (as well as the proper combo). it doesnt work, like i said ive done alot of testing, a cpl days worth
minuet to arrow is not a combo so im not sure but that might throw it off, i have been playing around with brd skill profile myself. i got it to turn minuet on and off but just havent nailed down the other things to make sure it pops barrage and emp arrow and not do any other buff/ws. im finishing up testing my profile out, its rough and i still dont have iron jaws or hit 60 yet so it will still need alot more tweaking. ill post it here in a few so if anything you can get a idea on how its setup.

the main thing is that you need the order of the songs slightly diffrent then other songs. it needs to be minuet > barrage > arrow > minuet in priority. with the second minuet turning it off. otherwise it turn off then starts siniging again
So.. I tried what you wanted to do with Gauss Barrel on the MCH and it worked perfectly. I do not know what problem you have.

I did it exactly like I mentioned above.
I was messing around too and this is what I have been using. Works for me.

p.s. this is my trial profile not 100% was just showing example.
WM doesnt have a cooldown when clicking it off, and by the time you use cast the initial WM your GCD is already up so the way i set mine up was to use the next skilll ID and next skill priority along with the buff ID's to chain the skills in the right order when their up.

i got my profile working pretty decently now. im only 55 and i130 and doing on ave 500+ DPS with spikes up to 1200 with buffs/barrage/arrow/ect.

we also have to take into consideration that parsers are not very accurate right now since the whole DOT calculations have been changed with skillspeed stat and the crit dmg+ that was added to crit rate. so im sure numbers will be slightly off till they do the testing and math.

heres my current profile, it was originally jackies brd profile that i edited a while ago and took a few things from ACE's brd one, its for sure a rough draft and will of course need to be tweaked alot for lvl60 since im only 55 and dont have access to iron jaws or sidewinder yet

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4848...%203.0.zip
Was I not clear enough when I said "Like the Skills that only work when you have WM up."?

http://xivdb.com/?skill/3558/Empyreal-Arrow
http://xivdb.com/?skill/3560/Iron-Jaws
http://xivdb.com/?skill/3562/Sidewinder

God damnit its not that hard lol.

Wanderer's Minuet
-Basic Details
Applies (De-)Buff
-Other Skill Checks
Is Ready (Skill ID of Barrage)
CD Is Ready (Skill ID of the one with the lowest CD of the 3 mentioned above)

after that add it again

Wanderer's Minuet
-Basic Details
Applies (De-)Buff
-Other Skills Checks
Is Not Ready (All of those 3 above)
-Player Buffs
Has Buffs (Wanderer's Minuet ID)

what this example would do:
Barrage up? Yes. -> Cast Wanderer's Minuet -> Cast all 3 of the Spells mentioned above -> cancels Wanderer's Minuet.

And now go from there, you should know how to tell the bot what to use exactly while WM is running. I guess I don't have to write that out too.
Unless you do Iron Jaw (recast of 2.48s) last that wouldn't work and if you did do last by that time your debuff's would have worn off and Iron Jaw would be pointless. Or you could do Iron Jaw first then the other two and only have it check for the two skills recast to remove Wanderer's Minuet.