Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average
Bard Unable to come out of Wanderer's Minuet
Well it was just an example to begin with, and how to achieve it that he cancels WM, and doesnt recast it unnecessary.

You easily can change the order and all parameters and if clauses in there.
(06-23-2015, 11:02 PM)CuteDragon Wrote:  Well it was just an example to begin with, and how to achieve it that he cancels WM, and doesnt recast it unnecessary.

You easily can change the order and all parameters and if clauses in there.

having WM cast whenever barrage is ready messes up the rotation at the start of combat.
Put it on a filter then. And activate the filter when your opener is "finished".

It seems like you make it way harder as it seems. Start small and test things out. Thats how I got it to work and it works flawless on MCH. Can't tell me you won't get it to work on BRD, dont let me down on this one.
(06-23-2015, 11:34 PM)CuteDragon Wrote:  Put it on a filter then. And activate the filter when your opener is "finished".

This is what I was thinking about doing as well.
(06-23-2015, 10:29 PM)dNh301 Wrote:  I was messing around too and this is what I have been using. Works for me.

p.s. this is my trial profile not 100% was just showing example.

YES! This works great! You dont mind me using it for reference for my profile, i assume?

also what is the diff between WM off and OOC WM OFF they seem to have the same parameters.
Do as you please. Like I said it was just a trial so there are a lot of things that need tweaked and fixed. Good luck my friend. And the difference OOC is (out of combat) in case mob dies in middle of rotation and sidewinder doesn't go off and you go out of combat.