Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
[Discontinued] Machinist: Shots fired! 4.0 - Dragon
Really great profile, I am having the same issue though. Seems like it only does it half way through the opener.
i'm going to open up mch soon ^^ getting bored of doing dailies and ravex with my smn all the time =p
for turrets i'm wondering if its possible/interesting if you can add a filter to send turret to the "behind' of enemy that you are attacking ^^
kinda like flaming arrow? i haven't opened mch so i have no clue what i'm talking about lol just a thought ^^
yea u can man, imo i would not recomand it . the reason is turrett is often killed in endgame if you put it too close of the boss. and to keep dps up , its better to recast in OGCD. i personnaly play with my turrets manually.
turret should be out before pull so I dont understand requests for automating that functionality.

Which profile have you been using for mch Kyle?
Wanted to share this. Essentially unfiltered... Gauss is dependent upon if there are more than 1 mobs within range. If so, it will enable to make switching targets and AoE's more effective, and if there is only one target it will disable to make use of auto-attacks.

Wondering if this works out for better dps. Looks like there's another machinist profile to look at soon!

Attached Files
.zip   MCH.zip (Size: 4.65 KB / Downloads: 16)
dunno why it doesn't use wildfire for me. when i manually use it, the profile use all other skill supposed to be with opener. any clue?
(09-05-2015, 02:52 AM)Cedeking Wrote:  dunno why it doesn't use wildfire for me. when i manually use it, the profile use all other skill supposed to be with opener. any clue?

forgot to say this, i just hit 38