Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
[Discontinued] Machinist: Shots fired! 4.0 - Dragon
(07-10-2015, 07:16 PM)HaltPolis Wrote:  your dps in ravex really depends on the timing of your combos and efficient equipping of gauss cannon. If you just let the profile do its thing it will init wildfire combos right before he goes invuln. And of course movement nixes your dps if you have gauss up. I ran this profile yesterday in ravex wonderfully. Just be conscious of when to turn off and reactivate wildfire filter and also when to turn off gauss etc.

i thought i was doing that like dont hit filter 1 until he goes in cast mode but still seemed low.

what did you parse at the end?
Low 7's. I start all filters off then with gauss equipped turn 1&2 on right before he goes into scorpion. next phase change turn both off. Always turn on 1 4-5 seconds before he goes into scorp again. You do not want wildfire combos going out during phases where you will have less than 15 seconds to run your damage or before heavy movement, which lets be honest is a lot of the fight. I keep gauss up for 90% of fight except for when guaranteed heavy movement such as the group run to evade orbs and when swords are being distributed.
Don't forget guys that MCH and BRD is the lowest in DPS atm.

Try not to overtake anyone except bad DPS lol.
In Ravana EX you can get around 700-800 if the mechanics don't hinder you too hard.
(07-10-2015, 07:51 PM)HaltPolis Wrote:  Low 7's. I start all filters off then with gauss equipped turn 1&2 on right before he goes into scorpion. next phase change turn both off. Always turn on 1 4-5 seconds before he goes into scorp again. You do not want wildfire combos going out during phases where you will have less than 15 seconds to run your damage or before heavy movement, which lets be honest is a lot of the fight. I keep gauss up for 90% of fight except for when guaranteed heavy movement such as the group run to evade orbs and when swords are being distributed.

oh nice tips makes sense too.

i ended up at like 500 is why i asked so that is kinda low maybe but i am ilvl 170 only still.

I have cleared it over 60 times on pally ilvl 183 now but figured i would try the dps for a change.

i would be happy with 700 though
how are the numbers on dummy? what's the burst and final numbers?
On a Dummy the Number for me is around 1.2-1.3k for the burst in the opener.
After that it drops to around 700-800 depending on how many procs I get.

Done with iLevel 170 and 190 Ravana EX Weapon.
Is there any shortcut keys to turn on/off filters rather than clicking that small square?
Shortcut manager.
I am ilvl163 with an ilvl142 gun.
I used your old 1.5 profile but i manually casted the B4b, RS, and Hawks eye manually before i attack the dummy.
I bursted at 1450 and was around 780 after 3minutes.

First off, thank you for the wonderful profile. I use the rotation with all the oGCD and it works wonders.

Secondly, I think to best utilize this profile, you should manually cast your buffs.

- You want raging strikes, b4b, and hawks eye ON before you do Leadshot to buff your DoT
- You want to manually use Gauss Round and Ricochet inside of Wildfire
- You want to save b4b, hawk's eye, wild fire to use them all at once inside wild fire.

I should be getting my Ravana weapon tomorrow or Thursday and I will give a more in depth guide on how to maximize DPS with this profile.

If there's a way to work with you CuteDragon so we can have the profile fully automated and high dps, I would be happy to work with you. I know you mention you want to focus on DRG but maybe I can fix the profile with a little bit of your guidance.
This is awesome. I do my opener manually but for most minions the opener is amazing for being scripted into a profile like this. Having this on assist is just that many less things to worry about and makes this class awesome for minions. Uber tanks!