Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
[Discontinued] Machinist: Shots fired! 4.0 - Dragon
I've been having real problems with this profile lately. Not sure if it's a something on my end or something but every time I try and use Filter 2, the bot eventually just stops attacking completely. Sometimes it does it properly the first time but when it comes around to doing it again it usually stops midway and then stops doing anything.
same asuno. What i hear its best to use the old skill manager and 3.2.2 for now. I'm gonna give that a try.
same here ^^ the bot sometimes stop doing skills and then stop doing anything. this is happening to me in your Dragon Profile too. CuteDragon :(
I seem to have the same problem. Also when I turn off filter 1 and/or 2 then turn them back on for when I want them to fire, the char usually doesnt do the combo (even tho all cooldowns are up), untill 30 to 60 sec later and at that time I dont need the combo since the mob is eihter dead or phase has changed :(
could anybody upload the 3.2.2 profile?
you're not really asking that are you? if Dragon pulled it, then it's up to them whether to put it back or give it to you. BTW, running the old skill manager breaks fate attacking I've noticed.
What's wrong with asking someone to reupload an old profile? It's not a crime, and you shouldn't berate someone for doing so.

I'll attach it to this post.

Attached Files
.rar   1-MCH 3.2.2.rar (Size: 3 KB / Downloads: 25)
because it's not theirs to give out. Apparently you haven't been reading other posts that Cichard said specifically that. If the creator took it down it was for a reason. Don't be surprised if you get banned from posting now, I warned ya!
or you could not try and pseudo admin. thats cool too
and what do you call what you're doing? lmao