Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
[Discontinued] Machinist: Shots fired! 4.0 - Dragon
(06-22-2015, 11:44 PM)Wreyth Wrote:  Good work still leveling my machinist so i can finish my custom profile but right now mine has invigorate in it but i am pre-40 at this second. Good work though!

This one has Invigorate too.
It's still using Lead Shot twice sometimes - it'll pop a cooldown right after using it and then use it again.
can try

basic details >> sec since last

maybe put 5 or something?? i dont play mcn yet ^^
It should be at "sec since last" 10 seconds atm.

I know I changed it and haven't reverted it.
But don't worry, I am working on a rework of the whole thing as I am nearly hitting 60 and slowly get a hang of the class.

Gauss Barrel doesnt seem worth to keep it on 100% of the time, so I need to do some serious rework. I will start when the servers are back up.
(06-23-2015, 05:13 AM)CuteDragon Wrote:  It should be at "sec since last" 10 seconds atm.

But don't worry, I am working on a rework of the whole thing as I am nearly hitting 60 and slowly get a hang of the class.

Gauss Barrel doesnt seem worth to keep it on 100% of the time, so I need to do some serious rework. I will start when the servers are back up.

I'm reading the same thing...stance dancing with Gauss barrel is going to be annoying...

Though they are saying it's a bug. Rapid fire should only work on weapon skills, but currently working on abilities too. Example being if you use rapid fire and then teleport it's an instant cast. So raid fire + Gauss barrel is instant.
Updated and pushed an early Alpha of 2.0. Nothing is set in stone so far.

For the 2.0 Alpha you will NEED the ffxiv_skillmgr.lua in the bottom. Ace implemented some changes there which are not pushed to the live client yet.

So if you wanna test this early Alpha you have to download it and put it in: MinionApp\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\ffxivminion

I will remove the download of the lua as soon as Ace gives me the go and tells me it's been pushed live.

(06-23-2015, 08:17 PM)Ralphius Wrote:  
(06-23-2015, 05:13 AM)CuteDragon Wrote:  It should be at "sec since last" 10 seconds atm.

I'm reading the same thing...stance dancing with Gauss barrel is going to be annoying...

Though they are saying it's a bug. Rapid fire should only work on weapon skills, but currently working on abilities too. Example being if you use rapid fire and then teleport it's an instant cast. So raid fire + Gauss barrel is instant.

Yes probably, but as long as it is working I will implement it as it is. Even when its changed I guess it will still be stance hopping tho :/
(06-23-2015, 08:27 PM)CuteDragon Wrote:  Updated and pushed an early Alpha of 2.0. Nothing is set in stone so far.

For the 2.0 Alpha you will NEED the ffxiv_skillmgr.lua in the bottom. Ace implemented some changes there which are not pushed to the live client yet.

So if you wanna test this early Alpha you have to download it and put it in: MinionApp\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\ffxivminion

I will remove the download of the lua as soon as Ace gives me the go and tells me it's been pushed live.

(06-23-2015, 08:17 PM)Ralphius Wrote:  

Yes probably, but as long as it is working I will implement it as it is. Even when its changed I guess it will still be stance hopping tho :/

Excited to try this out when I get home. Though I am 60, and I'd like to add ricochet to it. Could you give an example on how I should?
Nyaaa ~~~ :( Still working on Ricochet, sure if you tell me the Cooldown of it I can tell you what and how you have to add it.
(06-23-2015, 08:46 PM)CuteDragon Wrote:  Nyaaa ~~~ :( Still working on Ricochet, sure if you tell me the Cooldown of it I can tell you what and how you have to add it.

Thank you,

the CD is 60s.

Don't know if you've seen this, but ill list it. On going discussion about MCH rotation.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threa...nist-Guide
using the 1.2.2 and cannot get the rook to cast auto i have to manually cast it...... not sure what the issue is as i haven't messed with any filters