Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
[Discontinued] Machinist: Shots fired! 4.0 - Dragon
(06-25-2015, 03:58 PM)Ralphius Wrote:  Great work so far man! Many thanks.

I was using this when farming for law stones.

Burst on alpha is insane about 1200 dps and sustained is about 700.

Couldn't really get any burst opening with 1.3, Sustained was about 500,

Nice to see some numbers coming in =D Makes it easier for me to work on things.
Great to see you like it :)
Aaaaaaand, we are officially in Beta now.

2.2 released, parsed my highest DPS with it so far on Level 60.

~: AOE still needs testing, so please, if you find any bugs report them to me so I can fix those as soon as possible.
Should I be using filter 2 when doing 50 content?
Yeah. I figured that out way too late haha. Filter 1 does not do shit when doing 50 Content.

So yea Filter 2 is for 50 and Trash Mode in 50+.
Loving how updated you are keeping this. Thanks for the hard work and sharing.
Great profile, thanks.
noob question: If I want to use the beta profile, do I put it inside the skillmanager folder or the ff14minion one? also, there is already an ff14skillmanager lua file. Do I replace it with yours? Then load the lua file through assist play in game? sorry but I'm not a 100% sure.
Everything is in the first post on that regard :P

And yes you overwrite the existing one. It should not break any of your profiles. But for safety reasons please make a backup.
Thanks for the amazing profile!
I'm pretty sure I'm doing something wrong. I placed the ff14mgr file in the appropriate folder, overriding the current one. I put the 1-MCH 2.2 file in the same folder as you said in your original post. I loaded up the game and looked under every tab but could not find it. I then placed the 1-mch 2.2 file inside the skillmanager profile folder and loaded it up using assist play. I just started leveling my machinist and the profile does only one or two attacks, even with testing various filters. So either i'm too low level for the profile to work or I'm missing something.