Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
DRG profile
Hey guys I was wondering if anybody could help me figure out a DRG skill profile for 3.0 that has WORKING skills lol.
Post ideas if you can help
Somebody doing this would be cool - just basic rotation. I think fitting the full one in with CD's and jumps will pretty much kill you.

Is there even a way to only have it cast Wheeling Thrust / Fang and Claw if you have Blood of the Dragon up - otherwise it should just revert to standard 3's rotation.

Also keeping up Blood of the Dragon is probably important and some other skill like blowing a dot in because its on a higher priority then True Thrust could screw things up?
would like a Dragooner Profile as well,. the skill manager is a tad to comlicaed for me I fear.
I started this for the very same reason! I cannot work the skill profile at all. I can add skills but idk how to make them work lol
I would appreciate one too xD i dont know how to configure sadly
Level 56 so far. Will work on one as soon as I am 58. At that point I should have both new positionals which are the most important for the new rotation and profile. The 60 Skill is kinda important, but not for the main rotation.
(06-29-2015, 02:32 PM)CuteDragon Wrote:  Level 56 so far. Will work on one as soon as I am 58. At that point I should have both new positionals which are the most important for the new rotation and profile. The 60 Skill is kinda important, but not for the main rotation.

I probably know how to play dragoon but if you want a skill combo I would love to provide.

and if it isn't to much work could you not include Jumps and stuns? I would love to use them myself with the assist mode.

I would even spend a dime for you so you can get a Beer xD
Profile is nearly done.

Jumps are exclude-able, same goes for stun.
I know how to play the DRG but working the skill profiler is kinda weird to me >.>

I kow the rotations but they are harder to incorporate with such a low timer for reset