Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
New Launcher Issue
(06-25-2015, 10:55 PM)Cichard Wrote:  so you use the attach button not the start button, you do this once you are fully logged in to the game?

Correct, I don't have any account info on one and it says attach.

The minute I do so the game just crashes.
I solved this issue. I re download the bot, and point the ffxiv.exe on both gamefolder setting, and account setting. It looks if you set wrong path before, the launcher won't work well even you point to the right path after that.
Seems letting the app start the game and attaching seemed to work.
Mine keeps telling me that I don't have the expansion installed. it was working great the last few days so nothing changed in the config. I noticed if I use the ffxiboot or whatever I get errors, if I run ffxiv.exe it does launch but it doesn't launch it w/ the expansion info (can go to non-heavensward areas)

I'm just doing dungeons now but figured I'd toss info that I'm seeing. (I've restarted, made sure nothing was running, etc. again like I said it was running flawless before. I even re-downloaded/set-up and showing same stuff)

Actually is it supposed to work in expansion areas? I've used it the last few days but I don't think I used it in the new areas. lol Sorry if it's already been added before, I've used this for awhile now so I just go through the motions without checking out the "how-to's" So I'll od that next time before I run this again. Might have just added to confusion :/
yes it works fine in both areas you are suppose to point it to ffxv.exe