Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Oblivion Bard *Burst* Lv60 Bard Profile
This Profile will burst 5-7k+ in Minuet , reapply dots (at last possible second), and cut Minuet in under 9 seconds. Special thanks to dNh301 as he figured out essentailly all of the things that were giving a hard time.
Filter 1: Buff's OFF
Filter 2: DoT's OFF
Filter 3: Flaming Arrow/Blunt Arrow OFF
AOE:
Filter 4: Wide Volley OFF
Filter 5: Rain Of Death OFF
I put the 2 AOEs seperate since Rain of Death drains no TP anymore.

This should work fine with Lv56 bard as well. put Lv >=60 in sidewinder if your under (will still work w.o it) but just do it.

New Version: Somehow last version was messed up so here is the totally cleaned up version of 1.0b :) enjoy.

NOTE: I dont know why 1.2b was the olnly file shown that is hella old please do not use 1.2b. 1.5 is good for 3.0 and 1.6 is for 3.01

Attached Files
.rar   0Bard1_6.rar (Size: 2.72 KB / Downloads: 260)
.rar   0blivionBard1_5.rar (Size: 4.93 KB / Downloads: 65)
thanks!
nice!
accidentily put hawks eye filter 1=on while the other buffs=off. ill fix and reupload in a few minutes. but yea thats why its not using hawk's eye if you downloaded previously.
why when i cast wm it will leave upon casting? so i cast wm after finish casting it will leave wm O.o how work? and i try in fight but it don't cast wm itself
now i tryed it in dungeon but it cast automatically wm but don't use any skill and leave it after cast u know the problem?
It's great I luv it! just a wee bit more tweak and it'll be perfection.
(06-27-2015, 04:46 AM)nyomaru Wrote:  why when i cast wm it will leave upon casting? so i cast wm after finish casting it will leave wm O.o how work? and i try in fight but it don't cast wm itself
now i tryed it in dungeon but it cast automatically wm but don't use any skill and leave it after cast u know the problem?

hmm so its casting wm and then coming out of it withought using skills? Is it coming out Immediately (cast wanderer's and removes it at the same time?) do you have iron jaws yet because it wont work withought it.

also: is it working properly in dungeons? because i use it perfectly inside dungeons and outside. but i'm having the same trouble with the newest ace-ninja profile. it casts ninjutsu fine in dungeons but outside of dungeons it gets stuck on the last part for me(targeted ninjutsu).
Sidewinder works w/o WM. The US tooltp has a translation error saying it is required... With that in mind, Sidewinder should probably be used pretty much on cooldown (check for Venom and Wind and if CDs are near?).
Nonetheless the profile works great especially in dungeons might need a bit of tweaking otherwise as I stated <3 IT!
what I noticed, it uses WM on mobs that are nearly dead (and often is, until cast is finished ;)), so maybe it needs a check for mob health added? Otherwise great profile, thanks!