Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Oblivion Bard *Burst* Lv60 Bard Profile
Thanks Bindles.

I did not try your profile yet but I was wondering do you chain your WM -> Barrage -> Emp or Sidewinder? This would be a massive burst?

I look forward to trying it.
WM>Barrage>Emp> then SideWinder, as Sidewinder does not really work with Barrage(Combo affects will only take place once). Now since Emp is Cast time and Sidewinder is Instant, they fire off at the exact same time all 4 hits. It also does a sick Jumping/floating animation, and its really fun to use. directly after landing it then casts Iron Jaws to refresh dots at last second. Oh, its massive, the best i hit was ~2000x3 and Sidewinder crit for 4100 totaling over 10k dmg. That's with most buffs up and lucky crit, but it normally does at least 4500+2500 give or take a few points of dmg. Now there's some debate over saving sidewinder as it has a 60sec recast and this combo only goes off every 90 sec for barrage, but you do get the 20% bonus to sidewinder. Mathematically it is probably better to fire off sidewinder at will, and im thinking they will still line up every other barrage. But the burst is just so fun to use. I will add a filter later so you can choose the play style you like.
Thank you for this, it was really useful to go on (I adjusted some things to work for me, and made it semi-manual).

The problem I was having was that it wouldn't play Minuet at all. I tried on a dummy, I tried on mobs in Western Highlands, and Minuet never plays (unless of course I play it manually, then it will barrage and emypreal, then sidewinder, then turn off). I only have filters up for AOE and Flame Arrow most of the time.

Other than that, it works nicely with some adjustments on my play style, so thank you again
As I already wrote, it comes quite late, so on normal mobs you rarely see it. In instances or fate Bosses you should see it
it waits until ur dots are at 10 and 7 that way when iron jaws goes off its at 3 and 1
Ah, I see. I'll try the unedited version on dungeons then and see how it goes :D
if u guys want different variations, ill change whatever you all want.
(07-01-2015, 09:35 AM)Bindles Wrote:  if u guys want different variations, ill change whatever you all want.

what could be interesting is maybe a HP check (maybe with HP advantage check?) for the WM stuff, so that it doesn't try it on too small mobs
What I also noticed (had this happen on Bismarcks HM Mobs), bot played WM while on the adds, add died when WM was up, target was changed, then it stood still for a bit doing nothing, probably because the chain was broken by target change
hi! thx for sharing this! really usefull!
I have a problem since 3 or 4 days, it never casts dots. i have to do this manually during the prepull. It was working before but not anymore. Is someone has the same issue?
Filter 1 off (but i tried with on, it's the same).
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
just been to The Great Gubal Library (59 dungeon), it never cast WM... all filters off. I think it also never cast Barrage