Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Oblivion Bard *Burst* Lv60 Bard Profile
for some reason this just stopped working today, it no longer casts dot's... it must be due to update. i even tried adding new dots with no conditionals it jsut wont fire them no matter what. its very odd since i havent changed anything... ive been at it trying to fix this i'm really frustrated at the moment.... It was working so great too....

i went though all my old versions since i keep copies and none of them will cast dots either >.< ill figure something out or else ill make have to make a different profile. damn it was so fun waiting for that combo and seeing those huge numbers.
Skill Manager got an update (wish they would announce things like that), there's new options like chain. However I think the new options are already explained in Ace's tutorial for Advanced settings... I'd bet this has something to do with it ;)
0Bard 1.4f:
-Fixed DoTs not firing.
-Now WM Will not go off if dots count down too low for iron jaws to proc (3-4 sec window) before if you had to untarget or for whatever reason dots got too low yet both were still applied, Iron Jaws would hit too late.

here's a quick fix i somehow got it working nicely, better then before. if you want the HP check just goto WM ON, windbite, and venomous bite and scroll down to [Target]>> (HP >) and put 8000 (WM On) (6200 Windbite) & 5000 (Venomous Bite). I would gladly do it but whenever i touch this profile the dots stop working. I also removed dots from filter 2. Filter 2 does nothing, i might just have a nice surprize for filter 2 in the next version.

Also, please let me know how this is working well for you, since its being really weird.

Also: Dot's are going off before straight shot. I'll fix it right now, and reupload, fml.
(07-02-2015, 09:10 AM)Bindles Wrote:  I would gladly do it but whenever i touch this profile the dots stop working.

maybe do a text comparison of the .lua file? Perhaps something changed with the way profile is saved since skill manager update, so DoTs are saved different and need some setting adjusted
thanks! that was helpful. here is 1.5 which includes 2 files, one with HP checks and one w.o (for u parser freaks who spend alot of time at training dummy like myself)

everything is working nicely. if there are any more suggestions i will update.

Attached Files
.rar   0blivionBard1_5.rar (Size: 4.93 KB / Downloads: 32)
Thx again!
Working well until Ace destroys again all good profiles.
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
(07-02-2015, 11:35 AM)indaskyz Wrote:  Thx again!
Working well until Ace destroys again all good profiles.

Choose your words better. Ace and other dev's are what makes these "good" profiles possible and sometimes they need tweaks to evolve with the game.

ps good job bindles.
Yes and no. Good job maybe, but quality profiles are all from buyers of minion. And every 1 week all good profiles are destroyed wuthout any word. Frustrating. I tell this because a lot of players spending a lot of time in lua/skill manager profiles, are bored about all of this updated killing our work. that's all. Mnion is still great.
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
maybe you could say what was necessary Bindles? I guess there are more profiles that need fixing...
So I got round to testing it, for a new profile it's quite good.

Mostly I encounter two problems, maybe because of latency or pulse time:
1) After WM sometimes my cast gets interrupted before EA (70% of the time), not because I moved
2) Iron Jaws hasn't ever been cast for me properly before WM is switched off
3) If WM is up and EA fails to cast, the bot will not try to cast it again instead it will just auto attack

Like I said these were my experiences, maybe not the same for all other than that it's a nice profile.