Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Oblivion Bard *Burst* Lv60 Bard Profile
Donate 
(07-02-2015, 09:35 AM)Bindles Wrote:  thanks! that was helpful. here is 1.5 which includes 2 files, one with HP checks and one w.o (for u parser freaks who spend alot of time at training dummy like myself)

everything is working nicely. if there are any more suggestions i will update.

i just notied this :)
I like it thanks for the hard work
hopefully there is more to come
(07-02-2015, 06:15 PM)Jinsuko Wrote:  So I got round to testing it, for a new profile it's quite good.

Mostly I encounter two problems, maybe because of latency or pulse time:
1) After WM sometimes my cast gets interrupted before EA (70% of the time), not because I moved
2) Iron Jaws hasn't ever been cast for me properly before WM is switched off
3) If WM is up and EA fails to cast, the bot will not try to cast it again instead it will just auto attack

Like I said these were my experiences, maybe not the same for all other than that it's a nice profile.

use the trainign dummy one 1.5td, your target probably doesnt have enough hp so it doesnt bother casting IronJaws. Also, it should be castign EmpArrow fine. works for me, but ill go back and check it. That could also be due to low hp, though it shouldnt even go into WM.
thanks man, best Bard profile I've used so far! btw, i noticed windbite & venomous bite wasn't working and I found that the max range was set to 3 instead of 25.
oddly those somehow got changed during update. we all had working profiles, and all the sudden vb and wb werent working, without any of us making changes to the profile. anyways good eye i had to do text comparison to find it.
hope u gona adjust it to the new changes to brd :) ur profile rocks *-*
(07-07-2015, 09:10 AM)anna096 Wrote:  hope u gona adjust it to the new changes to brd :) ur profile rocks *-*

the horrible changes :(
adjusting it now...
changing it so iron jaws goes off at proper time. now we cant cut it in time cuz we still have like 7sec on WM. so im thinking the newer burst will be WM+Iron+Barrage+Emp+SW+NormSkills>Emp>Iron Jaws>Cut: making u stay in for a whopping 18 seconds but shit well just have to adjust.

sidenote:I tried making a version that did WB>VB>WM+Barrage+Emp+SW+Iron Jaws but it sometimes misses 1-2 dots.
well the changes arent thet horrible O: instant WM !
i think they are horrible i actually switched to ninja for a lil bit but ill continue to update profile and search for best rotation. before we could choose to use wm, not use it, or burst it. now all the skills are weak without it. ex: sidewinder with i182 was hitting 6k before now its hitting like 3000 if im not in wm. i would rather have a 3 second cast time and come out when i want now we're just stuck in it for an extra 10 seconds the burst works like shit. im working on the profile to the new burst i said above. i already fixed the iron jaws timing so ill just upload that for now.
Hey man. Thanks for fixing Iron Jaws. Where did you upload it?