Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Oblivion Bard *Burst* Lv60 Bard Profile
also second wind was set to distance 3, it will work if you put 0. I don't think he uploaded it yet. File still shows 1.2b

I like this profile cuz it plays very similar to how I would if I were doing it myself. Only thing it doesn't do is quick nock in low lvl dungeons and i haven't figured out why yet.
could we get fix please..
If your able include feint while in WM. This weapons skill does not have a casting time while in WM. Could use this as a filler to maintain WM up all the time if you are moving during mechanics.
(07-08-2015, 09:40 PM)jetlith Wrote:  also second wind was set to distance 3, it will work if you put 0. I don't think he uploaded it yet. File still shows 1.2b

I like this profile cuz it plays very similar to how I would if I were doing it myself. Only thing it doesn't do is quick nock in low lvl dungeons and i haven't figured out why yet.

oh god, 1.2b is like so old it was supposed to be 1.5 and 1.6 >.< anyways 1.6 is up but it does not have hp requirements on mobs (training dummy version) Fixed Iron Jaws Timing since WM was changed by SE.

(07-09-2015, 05:05 AM)aday2011 Wrote:  If your able include feint while in WM. This weapons skill does not have a casting time while in WM. Could use this as a filler to maintain WM up all the time if you are moving during mechanics.

hmm not sure i understand can u explain it again? sorry bout that.
It was a suggestion. When a BRD has VM up all BRD related skills have a casting time correct? Feint does not because it is a cross class ability.

Think of it like BLM with Scathe.
Could a profile replicate that so if a BRD moves with VM up it will only use Feint? And when the BRD is stationary use normal rotation?
your a genius :)
(07-09-2015, 08:13 AM)Bindles Wrote:  your a genius :)

Lol I was playing around working on one for myself, and I was like 110potency +30% is almost as good as normal Heavy shot 143 vs 150. So why take off VM when you can use Feint.
It would make setting up a rotation easier instead of worrying when or when not to use VM or even having the bot do it for you.

I've been playing and trying to adjust my profile by learning how a blm profile is setup, but I ran out of time and had to go to work. Lol
(07-09-2015, 08:46 AM)aday2011 Wrote:  

Lol I was playing around working on one for myself, and I was like 110potency +30% is almost as good as normal Heavy shot 143 vs 150. So why take off VM when you can use Feint.
It would make setting up a rotation easier instead of worrying when or when not to use VM or even having the bot do it for you.

I've been playing and trying to adjust my profile by learning how a blm profile is setup, but I ran out of time and had to go to work. Lol
wow they even nerfed feint? lol. it used to be 120 potency. i cant wait to try this in an hour when servers go up.
You are seriously awesome. you just slapped SE in the face and gave us our mobility back, hopefully. ill spam feint all day. what are we mising out on? ss proc? big deal, it goes shitty with 750+ critrate anyway. well lose 7 potency and have access to better skills, dot resets, and our sidewinder will be +30%, making it almost as strong as before they nerfed it. All while moving freely.
(07-09-2015, 08:49 AM)Bindles Wrote:  
(07-09-2015, 08:46 AM)aday2011 Wrote:  

wow they even nerfed feint? lol. it used to be 120 potency. i cant wait to try this in an hour when servers go up.
You are seriously awesome. you just slapped SE in the face and gave us our mobility back, hopefully. ill spam feint all day. what are we mising out on? ss proc? big deal, it goes shitty with 750+ critrate anyway. well lose 7 potency and have access to better skills, dot resets, and our sidewinder will be +30%, making it almost as strong as before they nerfed it. All while moving freely.

I couldn't remember if it was 120 or 110. Lol we'll see after patch.
have you tested that feint has no cast time? also, the hack: "swiftcast," does it show the icon next to our name to everyone ? and if so is it only party members ?

i would imagine it's client-sided