Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Oblivion Bard *Burst* Lv60 Bard Profile
(07-09-2015, 09:22 AM)Bindles Wrote:  have you tested that feint has no cast time? also, the hack: "swiftcast," does it show the icon next to our name to everyone ? and if so is it only party members ?

i would imagine it's client-sided

I have, but it does still have a cast time.
i dont know how the blm profiles make it cast scathe when running yet still trying to figure it out.
[Image: barddpslibrary.jpg]

love it! :)

interesting how the PLD outdid the DRG! could that be right?
(07-09-2015, 01:36 PM)jetlith Wrote:  [Image: barddpslibrary.jpg]

love it! :)

interesting how the PLD outdid the DRG! could that be right?

Numbers do not seem extremely wrong. PLD can out DPS a bad DRG.

However - Screenshot of this parse is not proving anything - especially not in Gubal where you can create that Gap by easily going in with level 60 and some of the Law tomes gear.
i was lvl 59 and that was my first run.. i only have ilvl 140, i was wearing drops from the Aery. In subsequent runs I had a DRG do much higher than me, but like you said maybe he was geared up.

off topic, but should ACT display those numbers as an overlay? cuz all im seeing is the health bar of the mob overlay.
I am guessing it's meant to use Iron Jaws right before it comes out of WM?
Right now doesn't. I assume so b/c the very next thing it does is use WB and VB.
right now i'm using the old version, i was having a similar issue with the new one.
(07-09-2015, 10:41 PM)monkeyjoe Wrote:  I am guessing it's meant to use Iron Jaws right before it comes out of WM?
Right now doesn't. I assume so b/c the very next thing it does is use WB and VB.

it cant use iron jaws when out of wm. requires wm. it waits til dots near end, tehn cast wm and refresh dots at 1 sec.

if u mean iusing iron jaws again its because se changed wm to 15s, its not supposed to be in WM that long now i have to change everythign completely, expct update soon (need to figure out how blm profiles know to cast scathe while running). i also have a whole nother hybrid profile if u r interested. i use both depending on situation.
can u post up 1.5 plz
(07-11-2015, 03:28 PM)sergispro Wrote:  can u post up 1.5 plz

done.. althought it refresh wm too early since update changed cast time.